List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7468, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/11/04 09:20PM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    penguinista

Poor little doggie.

#102   2013/11/04 09:39PM
    cards1

LOL, rest assured, I've scene the uber weathy Villy's back yard, they have a climate controlled doggie condo out there, A/C in the summer, heat in the winter, Dash is in the upstairs unit and that big dog, keely? is in the down stairs unit, keely is ecstatic because Dash moved in upstairs and they visit, play cards and knock a few back and watch foot ball on their doggie T.V.'s. Some times Sequndo, Fisher, and Humprey, come over for a visit and Sunday Football. Sometimes Sequndo sneaks over some of Victor's Patron Gold and they all have a big time watching some Humphrey Bogart movies, Humphrey brings over from Lane's place. One time Fisher brought some of Sharon's bi-polar meds, and things did get a little wild mixing meds with tequila, not a good combo.

Villy feeds them filet mignon on Saturday nights, the rest of the week they have nutritious doggie meals planned out by a doggie chef.

So rest assured Dash is fine

#103   2013/11/04 10:33PM
    daffyteddy66

Quote cards1: LOL, rest assured, I've scene the uber weathy Villy's back yard, they have a climate controlled doggie condo out there, A/C in the summer, heat in the winter, Dash is in the upstairs unit and that big dog, keely? is in the down stairs unit, keely is ecstatic because Dash moved in upstairs and they visit, play cards and knock a few back and watch foot ball on their doggie T.V.'s. Some times Sequndo, Fisher, and Humprey, come over for a visit and Sunday Football. Sometimes Sequndo sneaks over some of Victor's Patron Gold and they all have a big time watching some Humphrey Bogart movies, Humphrey brings over from Lane's place. One time Fisher brought some of Sharon's bi-polar meds, and things did get a little wild mixing meds with tequila, not a good combo.

Villy feeds them filet mignon on Saturday nights, the rest of the week they have nutritious doggie meals planned out by a doggie chef.

So rest assured Dash is fine

Thank you sooooo much for the info....I was pretty sure that things weren't anywhere near as bad as some posters feared.

I knew that Billy had ordered the Doggie Condo, but wasn't sure if it was up and running.

Who brought Sharon's meds over...was it Fisher? Oh well, dogs will be dogs.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list