List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!

Started by dasherr at 2013/10/30 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 10:33PM, Views: 7015, Replies: 102
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/11/03 07:56PM
    Re: Stupid Billy blaming DASH for Delia's death!
    ThornsandRoses

I think that if you are going to bring an animal into your life, you have to be ready to accept the problems that animal might cause. Billy left Dash in the car with his daughter, a child who was not old enough to think through and understand all of the possible consequences of opening the car door. The child understood the consequences of needing to "potty". What 7-year-old understands that if you open a car door and go running after a dog in the middle of nowhere after dark you might get hit by a car?

Billy had my sympathy until he decided Dash should be left outside. At that point, in my view, not only had he contributed to the death of his daughter, he was now intentionally being cruel to an animal who was least at fault in this tragedy. Billy didn't ask Victoria to take Dash to Jack's or put him some place where he wouldn't be scratching at DeeDee's door (other than outside).

What happened to the garage apartment where Chelsea stayed when she was pregnant with Johnny? Why couldn't Dash have spent the night there? There had to be many places on the ranch where Dash could have been safe, secure, and not outside. But to leave the dog outside? This is Wisconsin in October, not Hawaii.

As far as I am concerned, when Billy decided Dash should be left outside for something that was set in motion by Billy's actions, Billy acted just like Victor when Victor is angry. Blame my victim, don't blame me. I am not sure I will ever again be on Billy's side when Victor tries to put "Billy Boy" outside of Victoria's life. Victor may not have been wrong about Billy after all.

#92   2013/11/03 09:50PM
    rufflesruff

I'm very disappointed in Billy. I think evicting Dash from his home sends a horrible message to the audience. It implies that pets are "disposable" and they can be thrown away without any consideration. Billy's attitude is "just get rid of the damn dog" as if Dash doesn't count for anything. Sorry but this is so wrong! Dash is a living breathing sentient creature. When you adopt a pet, it's a lifetime commitment. Dogs are family too!

Dash is scratching at Delia's door because he misses her. He's searching for her. He doesn't understand that she's gone. Family pets do that when a member disappears. I'm stunned that Billy's response is to kick Dash out of the house, into the cold night, and give him away like he means nothing. I will never feel the same way about Billy again. This has really changed my perception of him in the worst way.

#93   2013/11/03 10:03PM
    daffyteddy66

*SMH at some of these posts.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 10:05PM
    #94   2013/11/03 10:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote daffyteddy66: *SMH at some of these posts.

Me, too.

#95   2013/11/04 04:01AM
    Sinny

Quote ichesly:
    Quote tweetyburd:
    Quote SilverQueen: I totally agree and it bugged me that he kept going on and on about it. I know he feels guilty for Delia's death but blaming an innocent animal isn't the way. He sounded crazy and stupid for talking smack like that. Also, immature. I felt sorry for the poor dog being left outside in the cold because Billy's being a jerk.

No kidding! Talking smack about an innocent puppy and making Dash stay out in the cold and dark, Billy is a cruel vicious twerp. I guess torturing the family pet makes him feel better. What an asswipe!

Abusing the family pet is cruel. But this is what I expect from an idiot who left his daughter in a car. Billy has rocks for brains.

Of course this featherbrain fool thinks it's the dog's fault.

It is cruel and it has made me not like Billy.. anyone that is cruel to an animal is not high on my like list.. he is a moron for leaving his kid in the car and he is cruel for leaving that poor dog outside all night.

#96   2013/11/04 04:02AM
    Sinny

Quote daffyteddy66: *SMH at some of these posts.

me too.. we are all allowed to comment about what we think.. whether some like it or not.. that is what a message board is all about.. people with differing opinions.. no need to be rude when someone sees it different than you...

#97   2013/11/04 01:31PM
    TrishB

Quote dasherr: I'm so furious!!! Billy is a JERK! How dare he blame DASH for Delia's death?

He's being very CRUEL to an innocent puppy! This is animal abuse! It was Billy who left Delia in the car alone -- Not Dash!

Now Billy says he can't stand the sight of Dash and doesn't want that "damn dog" in his house. Poor Dash has to sleep outside because Billy hates the sound of his voice and feels angry looking at him!!

I hate how Billy keeps calling Dash "that damn dog" and saying "I know that damn dog had something to do with Delia's accident".

Billy had a nasty temper tantrum and now Victoria has to find Dash another home because Billy wants him gone.

POOR DASH!!!

This is why stupid people like Billy boy should never adopt animals.

Billy sucks for mistreating Dash, I hate folks who are cruel to animals.

#98   2013/11/04 01:38PM
    countryMomof4

Sorry but I don't see how Billy is blaming the dog at all. He can't bear the sight of the dog right now because it makes him think of Delia's death. Ultimately, he KNOWS that it was his own fault.

#99   2013/11/04 04:10PM
    Barbyboo

Billy's not the brightest bulb in pack

#100   2013/11/04 05:01PM
    locknester

Billy is a jerk for hurting Dash. Can't stand him anymore.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list