List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy is a monster!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy is a monster!!!

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:37PM, Views: 4134, Replies: 71
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/03 10:36AM
    Re: Billy is a monster!!!
    AngieM_loveYR

Quote Kandyone:
    Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

O
    Obviously you never lost a child. Billy is doing an amazing job portraiting someone who has lost a child .no matter when or how a parent blames themself having lost a child myself I know I feel everything this character is showing. To be honest you dont have a clue how you are treating other people your life is a blur. Perhaps he will come out of the f
    og soon or Not one doesnt know my heart feels all he feels . What a great actor he is. Sadly for me the memories are flooding back.

Yes, this kind of grief is unbearable. Many like Billy get really mad, in a complete rage and lash out. I think it's fair to say he isn't really thinking about anyone else. That doesn't mean he wants to hurt them. Like the way he's showing rage and anger to Victoria. She knows it's the grief and pain that's making him behave that way. She can take it and she can give it too! Love that she let him know he can't continue acting that way, that he needs to find another way of coping. She's his partner in life, for good times or bad. Their marriage will only get stronger as they work through their grief together.

#62   2013/11/03 11:04AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote AngieM_loveYR:
    Quote Kandyone:
    Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

O
    Obviously you never lost a child. Billy is doing an amazing job portraiting someone who has lost a child .no matter when or how a parent blames themself having lost a child myself I know I feel everything this character is showing. To be honest you dont have a clue how you are treating other people your life is a blur. Perhaps he will come out of the f
    og soon or Not one doesnt know my heart feels all he feels . What a great actor he is. Sadly for me the memories are flooding back.

Yes, this kind of grief is unbearable. Many like Billy get really mad, in a complete rage and lash out. I think it's fair to say he isn't really thinking about anyone else. That doesn't mean he wants to hurt them. Like the way he's showing rage and anger to Victoria. She knows it's the grief and pain that's making him behave that way. She can take it and she can give it too! Love that she let him know he can't continue acting that way, that he needs to find another way of coping. She's his partner in life, for good times or bad. Their marriage will only get stronger as they work through their grief together.

BRAVO!

#63   2013/11/03 11:22AM
    villyforever55

Excellent!

#64   2013/11/03 02:19PM
    Kerfuffles

I don't think Billy is a monster at all. But he did a really stupid thing in leaving Delia in the car alone at night near a road and Bilku knows it. He's dealing with a ton of guilt and pain.

As for Victoria, she's never been a ride or die chick for Billy. She broke up with him while he was in a hospital bed after they (rightfully) lost the baby Billy bought in a shed. Then she divorced him after he disappeared. Then she used him to spy on Jack for her daddy. (the fact that she continues to work for Victor after all he's done to Billy is atrocious) Then she refused to help him with his gambling issues and instead accused him of sleeping with Chloe. Then she blackmailed Chloe to keep Billy/Chloe apart. Now Delia has only been dead a few days and Victoria is already whining that Billy isn't thinking of her. Ugh.

Of course Billy has been a pretty terrible husband to Victoria, too. He bought a baby & lied to her about it then walked out on her when they didn't get to keep their purchase. Then he knocked up Chelsea in Asia and moved her into the guest house when she showed up in GC.

ANYWAY...Billy is going through a terrible thing caused in part by his own negligence. I hope this Kelly character that Cynthia Watros is playing can help him and Chloe deal with their grief.

#65   2013/11/03 03:27PM
    ichesly

I don't give a phuck about this loser or his pathetic "grief" (I see anger from him, not guilt). A child is DEAD because of him. Billy was always a joke of a parent but people laughed it off when he drank and gambled and neglected his kids, well, this time, he is not getting off so easy. A child DIED because of his poor judgment and neglect.

Billy is a child killer. He crossed a line that can never be uncrossed.

What Billy deserves is prison time. What he deserves is a CPS investigation. What he deserves is punishment.

All I've seen from Billy since Delia died is anger at his wife, his toddler son, and the family dog.

What a nasty coward he is. Now I hear this idiot is attacking strangers in front of their families and threatening police officers.

Alex should lock him ass up! That's what this child killer deserves. Go to hell, Billy, and yes, he IS a monster.

#66   2013/11/03 03:39PM
    daffyteddy66

Quote ichesly: I don't give a phuck about this loser or his pathetic "grief" (I see anger from him, not guilt). A child is DEAD because of him. Billy was always a joke of a parent but people laughed it off when he drank and gambled and neglected his kids, well, this time, he is not getting off so easy. A child DIED because of his poor judgment and neglect.

What Billy deserves is prison time. What he deserves is a CPS investigation. What he deserves is punishment.

All I've seen from Billy since Delia died is anger at his wife, his toddler son, and the family dog.

What a nasty coward he is. Now I hear this idiot is attacking strangers in front of their families and threatening police officers.

Alex should lock him ass up! That's what this child killer deserves. Go to hell, Billy, and yes, he IS a monster.

A real monster would have ckopped off the dog's head and eaten it for breakfast.

#67   2013/11/03 03:47PM
    Gracewashere

Quote ichesly: I don't give a phuck about this loser or his pathetic "grief" (I see anger from him, not guilt). A child is DEAD because of him. Billy was always a joke of a parent but people laughed it off when he drank and gambled and neglected his kids, well, this time, he is not getting off so easy. A child DIED because of his poor judgment and neglect.

Speaking of crossing the line, however, I am not one to report to administrators, already on shaky grounds.

#68   2013/11/04 12:48PM
    ping123

I feel like he treats Victoria worse than anyone else.

#69   2013/11/04 12:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AngieM_loveYR:
    Quote Kandyone:

He needs Dr. Watkins.

O

Victoria and Billy marriage is showing signs that it never was strong.

#70   2013/11/04 01:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kerfuffles: I don't think Billy is a monster at all. But he did a really stupid thing in leaving Delia in the car alone at night near a road and Bilku knows it. He's dealing with a ton of guilt and pain.

As for Victoria, she's never been a ride or die chick for Billy. She broke up with him while he was in a hospital bed after they (rightfully) lost the baby Billy bought in a shed. Then she divorced him after he disappeared. Then she used him to spy on Jack for her daddy. (the fact that she continues to work for Victor after all he's done to Billy is atrocious) Then she refused to help him with his gambling issues and instead accused him of sleeping with Chloe. Then she blackmailed Chloe to keep Billy/Chloe apart. Now Delia has only been dead a few days and Victoria is already whining that Billy isn't thinking of her. Ugh.

Of course Billy has been a pretty terrible husband to Victoria, too. He bought a baby & lied to her about it then walked out on her when they didn't get to keep their purchase. Then he knocked up Chelsea in Asia and moved her into the guest house when she showed up in GC.

ANYWAY...Billy is going through a terrible thing caused in part by his own negligence. I hope this Kelly character that Cynthia Watros is playing can help him and Chloe deal with their grief.

Good post!

Writers give Chloe a chance to help Billy she is the only one that can.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list