List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy is a monster!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy is a monster!!!

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:37PM, Views: 4425, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/31 04:56PM
    Re: Billy is a monster!!!
    xjustbestrong

Billy is not a monster.

#52   2013/10/31 05:25PM
    Supercouplev...

I have to say, I am very proud of Billy. Just 2 years ago, he would be wallowing in his pain, he would have been drunk everyday. Look at him now, he drank once, but didn't get drunk, now, he is at home, just trying to get through his pain (not knowing if he can). He may snap every once in a while, but, it isn't like he keeps yelling, he snaps and then softens. He said some reassuring things to Victoria, and the other day, he even told Reed that he made him feel better (both times I'm sure he was lying)..Oh yeah what a monster.

#53   2013/10/31 06:04PM
    ericlizafan

I fail to see how Billy is a monster...he just lost his child and is grieving. Everybody deals with grief in their own ways.

#54   2013/10/31 07:06PM
    ECR_MOM

Monster?? Did I miss something? Billy and Chloe made a heart-wrenching decision so soon after losing their child to help someone else's child. Where organ donation is concerned, time is of the essence. I was the recipient of a donor organ many years ago thanks to that same selfless decision. Everyone grieves in their own way - pushing Victoria away is a perfectly natural reaction. Remember that in TV time it's only been less than two days! Give the poor guy some time!

#55   2013/10/31 07:50PM
    lilie

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

Billy is a monster ? how do you figure that out?

Billy is in as much pain right now as Chloe

The two of them are devastated by this tragedy and barely surviving.. Just saying..

#56   2013/10/31 09:04PM
    Kandyone

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

O
    Obviously you never lost a child. Billy is doing an amazing job portraiting someone who has lost a child .no matter when or how a parent blames themself having lost a child myself I know I feel everything this character is showing. To be honest you dont have a clue how you are treating other people your life is a blur. Perhaps he will come out of the f
    og soon or Not one doesnt know my heart feels all he feels . What a great actor he is. Sadly for me the memories are flooding back.

#57   2013/11/01 01:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ping123: But why does he have to treat everyone who loves him so harshly?

Because Billy has alot of issues....

I think it started with Jill never being there for him.

Don't really know the history, but I don't think Jill was a good parent to him.

#58   2013/11/01 05:34PM
    ping123

Billy went out and tracked down someone in an SUV he confronted them for no reason. And Your're not going to believe his behavior at the police station! Very out of control and monstrous.

When he gets back home Victoria screams at him and he totally ignores her. That is very mean she is really worried about him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 05:34PM
    #59   2013/11/02 05:21PM
    ping123

How can Billy get out of this state

#60   2013/11/03 06:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ping123: Billy went out and tracked down someone in an SUV he confronted them for no reason. And Your're not going to believe his behavior at the police station! Very out of control and monstrous.

When he gets back home Victoria screams at him and he totally ignores her. That is very mean she is really worried about him.

Ignoring Victoria doesn't make him a monster in makes him level headed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list