List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy is a monster!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy is a monster!!!

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:37PM, Views: 4415, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/30 06:18PM
    Re: Billy is a monster!!!
    cards1

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

Billy is far from a "monster" people grieve differently there NO right, NO wrong way to grieve, and there is NO deeper loss than the loss of a child. and yes he might need some grief counseling when he's ready, this just happened Billy is still in a state of shock.

#42   2013/10/30 06:36PM
    ping123

I know maybe Billy isn't that monstrous. He is still mean though.

#43   2013/10/30 08:25PM
    hopey pix

He sure needs help!He's grieving so much and shutting everyone out!!The show is sure in need of that lady psychiatrist again for Sharon and Billy!!

#44   2013/10/30 10:41PM
    jilltidwell

Quote maja: Billy isn't a monster. He's grieving the little daughter he loss.He feels guilt, he feels anger, and he feels sorrow.He can't deal with anyone right now because he feels that no one understands what he's going thru. Yes he's broken, lots of us who lose people we love are broken inside.It's not being a monster to hurt like he's hurting or grieve like he's grieving..... it's called being human.Also you don't seem to know a damn thing about organ donation. My parents donated my brother's kidneys, and corneas when he passed. It was a way for him to live on and help others.It is an unselfish act that they did thru a horrible tragedy.Please think before you post.

I couldn't have said it better.

#45   2013/10/31 05:32AM
    ping123

But why does he have to treat everyone who loves him so harshly?

#46   2013/10/31 06:06AM
    countryMomof4

^^^ Why? Because the man is grieving that's why. People show grief differently. Some are angry, some are distant, some cry, some don't.

#47   2013/10/31 06:59AM
    wyattfan

I think monster is a bit harsh. He's grieving and probably feeling guilty because of the way Delia died. It will take time before he can accept what has happened.

#48   2013/10/31 07:47AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

Obviously you have not lost a child, especially in this manner. Everyone grieves in their own way. I wish he would accept Victoria's help, but she is too pushy every time. I know she is trying her best to help him but right now Billy just can't accept her help. He feels so guilty and must forgive himself before he can accept help.
    I think he and Chole made a wonderful decision to help another child and even greater that it helped their friend. Who wouldn't want to help their friend plus have a part of their child live on.

#49   2013/10/31 07:56AM
    trinilisa

Okay, I'll take the bate until I'm out of here.
    I don't see Billy as a monster at all. I see him as a man who is definitely broken and grieving. I doubt he intends to be rude to everyone, but I remember when my husband died, and my family drove down from Toronto to Rhode Island where I was living at the time, my mother-in-law (one of the sweetest people I know) was very clear that she didn't want them in her house. I realized that she was grieving, and so did they. They were going to stay at a hotel anyway, but they wanted to stop by and perhaps use the bathroom and freshen up so that we could grab something to eat and get them checked into their hotel. But it was just a part of her grieving; after she was medicated, by the time they came to the viewing that afternoon, she was sweet as pie towards them, and even came to my parents' for dinner when she visited Canada last year. My point; people grieve in different ways and may not normally show the best side of themselves.
    I think that Chilly were very graceous to donate their little girl's corneas to another child who needed them, and even more commendable that it was Adam's kid, especially because of what Adam has done to Billy's family and the blackmail of Billy himself. I think it showed that they were the better people; rather than allow Connor suffer for the sinhs of the parents, they opted to help him, and that takes a lot of courage imho.
    As for Billy being worse than Adam, until he does everything that Lanie pointed out in his posts, he is nowhere near the vile monster that Adam is and always will be imho...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 07:58AM
    #50   2013/10/31 12:38PM
    ping123

That is true, but his family just wants to help.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list