List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy is a monster!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy is a monster!!!

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:37PM, Views: 4271, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/30 04:35PM
    Re: Billy is a monster!!!
    ping123

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote ping123:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote lucztruword: Billy is not a Monster
    Oh my, Billy Abbott is in a very dark place emotionally right now. This character is going through the motions. Why does everyone want to repair what cannot be repaired right now? Why project what & how he should act & react this man is emotionally cripple right now.
    He needs help and all the love & support from his family & friends simply cannot ease his GUILT nor Loss & Pain. Billy forgive yourself first then seek out GRACE towards those that felt offended during your hours of "GRIEF" Mercy will follow ! You & Chloe have honored young DD memory with the organ donation even in your darkest hours.

Really nice post. Monsters don't donate their daughter's corneas. But he does need to forgive himself.

It was monsterous because he took Delia's eyes without a second thought.

It's calling donating lives need saving I give anyone credit who does so.when your dead your dead you don't need eyes

That sounds mean.

#22   2013/10/30 04:35PM
    ping123

Quote Pravda: Obviously no one on this board has suffered a traumatic loss where they felt responsible. If you had; you'd have more compassion and understand Billy's pattern of how he deals with guilt. Great writing with this storyline and excellent acting by Billy.

Billy is reflecting his anger at himself on everyone else, especially his family.

#23   2013/10/30 04:39PM
    sandyseas

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Billy is broken.

He is in his own private hell and its going to take alot to get him out.

It's Billy's fault Delia is dead. He left his daughter alone in the car. That's an illegal offense.

Instead of manning up, he's punishing Dash and Johnny.

This douche is venting on a puppy and a baby. To hell with him.

#24   2013/10/30 04:41PM
    sandyseas

Quote ping123: Now that you mention it, when Vikki wants to bring Dash inside he tells her not to bring him in because he had something to do with what happend to Delia. (Even Delia agrees that Billy shouldn't have left her alone)

I know right. Billy punishes Dash even though Delia told him not to leave her in the car.

The 8 year old child had more sense than Billy boy!

#25   2013/10/30 04:48PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ping123: Oops what I meant was how could he make such a drastic decision the night it happend.

Making the decision for organ donation is hard any time it is done, following death, I mean. I think it is so courageous that family members can see beyond their pain and grief in order to spare someone else pain. Time is generally of the essence, and Billy and Chloe knew that.

in my workplace Friday, we are paying to wear jeans to raise the funds for a heart transplant for a young boy. it has become a city-wide fundraiser that multiple employees will be participating in. We were informed this morning that a heart became available last night and the surgery was performed, and we were asked to pray for his recovery. Thanks to this storyline, I not only thought of that, but of the very sad family that made the gift so this little boy can live.

#26   2013/10/30 04:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sandyseas:

It's Billy's fault Delia is dead. He left his daughter alone in the car. That's an illegal offense.

I agree that Billy should have never left Delia in his car alone.

Billy is paying a hefty price for doing that.

#27   2013/10/30 04:57PM
    countryMomof4

I heartfully disagree OP. He isn't NOT a monster IMO. Billy is grieving and that is why he is behaving this way. He feels enormous guilt at leaving Dee in the car and is angry at himself.

I agree that he needs some help. He needs to learn to forgive himself so he can let go of the anger. Dee would be sad to see him like this.

#28   2013/10/30 04:58PM
    sandyseas

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote sandyseas:

I agree that Billy should have never left Delia in his car alone.

Billy is paying a hefty price for doing that.

What price? Billy should be in jail. He's getting off scott free.

The ones who are getting punished are Johnny and Dash!

Johnny is rejected by his father and Dash is thrown away like garbage because Billy doesn't want him anymore.

#29   2013/10/30 05:00PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote sandyseas:

Billy is not venting on Johnny or Dash. He is avoiding both. He doesn't want Johnny upset. Yes, Johnny probably misses him, but think how confused and possibly scared an 18 month old would be to see his daddy so upset, when he's used to Billy's smiles and being showered with affection from him.

As for the dog, Billy knows he's angry. He knows deep down the dog is innocent, and should feel love, but he just feels anger. I can imagine a lesser person literally kicking said dog, rather than just making sure he stays in the back yard.

#30   2013/10/30 05:02PM
    villyforever55

Quote countryMomof4: I heartfully disagree OP. He isn't NOT a monster IMO. Billy is grieving and that is why he is behaving this way. He feels enormous guilt at leaving Dee in the car and is angry at himself.

I agree that he needs some help. He needs to learn to forgive himself so he can let go of the anger. Dee would be sad to see him like this.

He is grieving, and there are many stages of grief he will have to go through, there are no shortcuts. It's a process that includes all of the behaviors, good or bad, that we have been witnessing.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list