List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy is a monster!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy is a monster!!!

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:37PM, Views: 4131, Replies: 71
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 03:57PM
    Re: Billy is a monster!!!
    alanadz

I know he is grieving and feeling guilty. BUT he brought a lot of this on himself. His attitude toward Vicky and Johnny is disgusting and totally unfair.

#12   2013/10/30 04:02PM
    sandyseas

Quote alanadz: I know he is grieving and feeling guilty. BUT he brought a lot of this on himself. His attitude toward Vicky and Johnny is disgusting and totally unfair.

Yep, and now Billy is abusing the dog and blaming Dash.

He's taking out his anger on a defenceless puppy and an innocent baby.

I have no sympathy for this douche.

#13   2013/10/30 04:05PM
    ping123

Now that you mention it, when Vikki wants to bring Dash inside he tells her not to bring him in because he had something to do with what happend to Delia. (Even Delia agrees that Billy shouldn't have left her alone)

Then he turns off all of the lights in the house and when Victoria goes to turn them on he snaps at her not to touch them.

Billy needs some help.

#14   2013/10/30 04:06PM
    lucztruword

Billy is not a Monster
    Oh my, Billy Abbott is in a very dark place emotionally right now. This character is going through the motions. Why does everyone want to repair what cannot be repaired right now? Why project what & how he should act & react this man is emotionally cripple right now.
    He needs help and all the love & support from his family & friends simply cannot ease his GUILT nor Loss & Pain. Billy forgive yourself first then seek out GRACE towards those that felt offended during your hours of "GRIEF" Mercy will follow ! You & Chloe have honored young DD memory with the organ donation even in your darkest hours.

#15   2013/10/30 04:12PM
    villyforever55

Quote lucztruword: Billy is not a Monster
    Oh my, Billy Abbott is in a very dark place emotionally right now. This character is going through the motions. Why does everyone want to repair what cannot be repaired right now? Why project what & how he should act & react this man is emotionally cripple right now.
    He needs help and all the love & support from his family & friends simply cannot ease his GUILT nor Loss & Pain. Billy forgive yourself first then seek out GRACE towards those that felt offended during your hours of "GRIEF" Mercy will follow ! You & Chloe have honored young DD memory with the organ donation even in your darkest hours.

Really nice post. Monsters don't donate their daughter's corneas. But he does need to forgive himself.

#16   2013/10/30 04:22PM
    ping123

Quote villyforever55:

Really nice post. Monsters don't donate their daughter's corneas. But he does need to forgive himself.

It was monsterous because he took Delia's eyes without a second thought.

#17   2013/10/30 04:22PM
    ping123

Quote villyforever55:

#18   2013/10/30 04:29PM
    Barbyboo

Quote ping123:
    Quote villyforever55:

It's calling donating lives need saving I give anyone credit who does so.when your dead your dead you don't need eyes

#19   2013/10/30 04:32PM
    Pravda

Obviously no one on this board has suffered a traumatic loss where they felt responsible. If you had; you'd have more compassion and understand Billy's pattern of how he deals with guilt. Great writing with this storyline and excellent acting by Billy.

#20   2013/10/30 04:34PM
    sharon n nic...

Billy is broken.

He is in his own private hell and its going to take alot to get him out.

Victoria should just leave him alone because she is no help!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:37PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list