List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy is a monster!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy is a monster!!!

Started by ping123 at 2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:37PM, Views: 4542, Replies: 71
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 03:05PM
    Billy is a monster!!!
    ping123

He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.

He needs Dr. Watkins.

#2   2013/10/30 03:10PM
    Re: Billy is a monster!!!
    ladycam

Billy a monster No way he made a mistake and it cost him the life of his child. What a thing to live with poor Billy. And when he finds out the rest of the story again poor Billy. After is history of screwing up.Victoria should understand and just be there for him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 03:12PM
    #3   2013/10/30 03:12PM
    Lanie1959

Billy is no where near the monster Adam is, I've yet to see Billy terrorize a woman into a miscarriage....and just so you know i am very pro organ/ tissue donation so i am not even gonna address how your remark about Billy and Chloe giving a baby the gift of sight irritates me. Do you have any clue how many people benefit from organ donation ? Wow just wow

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 03:12PM
    #4   2013/10/30 03:14PM
    HonnyDiipp

Troll? Is that you?

#5   2013/10/30 03:15PM
    ping123

Oops what I meant was how could he make such a drastic decision the night it happend.

#6   2013/10/30 03:16PM
    maja

Billy isn't a monster. He's grieving the little daughter he loss.He feels guilt, he feels anger, and he feels sorrow.He can't deal with anyone right now because he feels that no one understands what he's going thru. Yes he's broken, lots of us who lose people we love are broken inside.It's not being a monster to hurt like he's hurting or grieve like he's grieving..... it's called being human.Also you don't seem to know a damn thing about organ donation. My parents donated my brother's kidneys, and corneas when he passed. It was a way for him to live on and help others.It is an unselfish act that they did thru a horrible tragedy.Please think before you post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 03:21PM
    #7   2013/10/30 03:17PM
    ping123

How is Chloe not going through what he is? Because she didn't leave Delia alone? It's not fun to watch him be mean to people trying to help him, the only person he was nice to is Nick.

#8   2013/10/30 03:28PM
    maja

Quote ping123: How is Chloe not going through what he is? Because she didn't leave Delia alone? It's not fun to watch him be mean to people trying to help him, the only person he was nice to is Nick.

Who said she wasn't..Have you thought that maybe Billy feels guilty and doesn't want to burden Chloe because he blames himself for the death of their child.Geez, I'm out of here because this is really nothing more then a bait thread.

#9   2013/10/30 03:38PM
    bukopandan

Quote maja:
    Quote ping123: How is Chloe not going through what he is? Because she didn't leave Delia alone? It's not fun to watch him be mean to people trying to help him, the only person he was nice to is Nick.

Who said she wasn't..Have you thought that maybe Billy feels guilty and doesn't want to burden Chloe because he blames himself for the death of their child.Geez, I'm out of here because this is really nothing more then a bait thread.

I think it's all of what you've said in your posts. Classic self-loathing. What may look like rudeness and self-centeredness and no sensitivity toward others is really Billy hating himself and feeling unworthy.

#10   2013/10/30 03:38PM
    hubbardfan

Quote ping123: He is so rude to everyone he talks to, he pushes everyone away. The way he completely ignores Victoria is disrespectful, rude, and degrading. He is more of a monster than Adam was, how could he approve of taking Delia's eyes to give his brother in law's son.

He is creepy, broken, and menacing.He needs Dr. Watkins.

I don't know about creepy or menacing, but yes, he IS BROKEN! the man feels responsible for his daughter's death and is having a hard time dealing w/it! Who could blame him? I do feel bad for how he's shutting Victoria out, but she should just give him his space; constant harping isn't going to help! That's why he needs grief counseling, or Dr. Watkins!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list