List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 03:12AM, Views: 5078, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/10/30 08:43PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    jorie

Quote jorie:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

AND NICK N VIKI HAVE NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ADAM FOR THE WAY THEY'VE TREATED HIM SINCE HE WAS FAITHS AGE,

Jorie, Nick and Vikki didn't even know Adam when he was Faith's age, Adam just found out who he was when Hope died.

VICTOR BROUGHT ADAM AND HOPE TO THE RANCH ,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER WAS KILLED IN A ACCIDENT,HE WAS FAITH'S AGE .THEY WERE TEENAGERS, BUT ADAM DID NOT KNOW VICTOR WAS HIS FATHER AND THEY WERE HIS SIBLINGS.THEY KNEW HE WAS THIER LITTLE BRO.BUT RECENTED HIM ,THEY WERE WORSE THEN FAITH WAS TO AVERY,THEY WERE JERKS TO HIM THEN AND 20 YEARS LATER WHEN HE FINALLY FOUND OUT HIS FATHER HAD ABANDONED HIM.ADAM AND HOPE LEFT THE RANCH WITH DR KURT COSTER AND WENT BACK TO KANSAS DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DR,UNTIL THE DAY ADAM TOOK THE BULLIT FOR HIS FATHER,HE WAS HIS DR,,ADAM SEEN VICTOR ONE MORE TIME WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 11 OR 12 WHEN VICTOR WENT TO KANAS,BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS HIS FATHER BUT NICK AND VICKI KNEW WHO HE WAS BUT NEVER WANTED HIM AROUND,THEY WANTED MOMMY N DADDY TOGETHER,THEY WERENT TOO NICE TO ASHLEY EITHER ,WHEN SHE WAS WITH VIC ,WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG.WHERE DO YOU THINK FAITH GETS IT FROM,?

HAYDEN TANK PLAYED ADAM FROM DEC 96 TO AUG 97 ,HE WAS FAITH AND DEE'S AGE,

#52   2013/10/30 08:47PM
    jorie

Quote blubird: Just want to send a big cheers to Red for all the great updates. It takes a lot of expertise to write with such great detail.
    Big Thank you from.

Agree with you re Adam today, last few episodes a little to intense.

MM IS DOING A PHENOM JOB,

#53   2013/10/30 08:51PM
    jorie

Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

AND NICK N VIKI HAVE NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ADAM FOR THE WAY THEY'VE TREATED HIM SINCE HE WAS FAITHS AGE,

This has nothing to do with Nikki and Victoria,they didn't take someone's child and say they were dead.I don't get why a character can't be liked and supported and still admit they have faults and do bad things.Everytime a character is criticized,especially Adam and Sharon, someone else's faults are brought up.

but NICHOLAS AND VICTORIA have treated Adam like crap since he was A little boy Faith's age and they were teenagers, When he and his mother came to the ranch to visit,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER WAS KILLED IN A ACCIDENT, They didn't want him in their fathers life then or 20 years later when he finally knew he was a Newmam.They always recented him.b/c they blamed his mother for breaking their parents up, if they had treated him like a brother and Victor hadn't abandoned him.,he wouldn't have done what he's done,READ MICHAEL MUHNEYS INTERVIEW IN THE NEWSROOM OF SOAPS,COM.

HAYDEN TANK PLAYED ADAM ,FAITH N DEE'S AGE ,DEC 96 TO AUG 97,NICK AND VIKI WERE TEENS ,THEY KNEW HE WAS THIER BRO ,BUT HE DIDN'T ,HE JUST KNEW THESE BIG KIDS DIDN'T LIKE HIM.

#54   2013/10/30 09:18PM
    janetb

Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

This has nothing to do with Nikki and Victoria,they didn't take someone's child and say they were dead.I don't get why a character can't be liked and supported and still admit they have faults and do bad things.Everytime a character is criticized,especially Adam and Sharon, someone else's faults are brought up.

but NICHOLAS AND VICTORIA have treated Adam like crap since he was A little boy Faith's age and they were teenagers, When he and his mother came to the ranch to visit,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER WAS KILLED IN A ACCIDENT, They didn't want him in their fathers life then or 20 years later when he finally knew he was a Newmam.They always recented him.b/c they blamed his mother for breaking their parents up, if they had treated him like a brother and Victor hadn't abandoned him.,he wouldn't have done what he's done,READ MICHAEL MUHNEYS INTERVIEW IN THE NEWSROOM OF SOAPS,COM.

I agree that Nick and Victoria never wanted Adam as part of their family.Victor brought him to NE and played his kids against each other as a test.I remember Adam telling Victoria that she didn't know anything and making sure everyone knew about his Harvard MBA.He's never been a victim and gave as good as he got.I can't see anything that justifies what he did to Ashley and then told Nick and Sharon their baby was dead.He claimed to love Sharon and watched her grieve for the child he took and gave to someone else. Adam had a kind and loving mother,he wasn't an abused or neglected child. Victor isn't a good father to any of his kids . I go back to my point,why do characters have to be excused by blaming other characters.I can't see anything that happened to Adam that excuses the things he's done.He has a son now and I hope he'll be a good father.Connor deserves that.No offense to MM,he's good in the role,but I'm not interested in reading the interview.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 09:24PM
    #55   2013/10/30 11:55PM
    jorie

Quote PixiePower:

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

Adams been hated by NICK SINCE HE WAS BORN.

#56   2013/10/30 11:58PM
    jorie

Quote 3WishGenie:

ADAM IS SO DEVASTATED BY THIS ACCIDENT ,THAT ITS TO DIFFOCULT TO BEAR,

#57   2013/10/31 12:01AM
    jorie

Quote PixiePower:

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

FOR ALL NICK KNEW HE WAS KEEPING SUMMER FROM JACK FOR 1 YEARS.

#58   2013/10/31 12:06AM
    jorie

WATCHED IT AGAIN ,ADAM WAS NOT BEING SNIPPY ,IT IS SO DEVASTATING FOR HIM. HE SAID IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER IF THE DONER WAS ANNONYMOUS.HE HAS REMORSE ,THATS WHY HE SAID WHAT HE DID,OF COURSE CHELS DOESN'T KNOW HIS PAIN. ANYWAY READ MICHAELS INTERVIEW ON SOAPS.COM.

#59   2013/10/31 03:10AM
    rediculous

Quote bikette: Thanks Red. Adam is just like Victor. It's always me,me,me.

You're welcome bikette..Adam is in a conundrum, some of it by his own actions, some of it was out of his control, he is definitely a gray character..not all bad, but definitely not all good..sometimes I think he is conflicted by the genes he has inherited from Hope and those he has inherited from Victor, he is at war with himself..at times he breaks my heart when he shows his vulnerability and then he grates my nerves when he tries to make everything about him..love or hate Adam, he is one of those characters that cannot be ignored..MM is exceptional at giving us all the facets of Adam..

#60   2013/10/31 03:12AM
    rediculous

Quote blubird: Just want to send a big cheers to Red for all the great updates. It takes a lot of expertise to write with such great detail.
    Big Thank you from.

Agree with you re Adam today, last few episodes a little to intense.

aaww..thanks blubird..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list