List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 03:12AM, Views: 5231, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/30 05:51PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    jorie

Quote rediculous: I go back and forth with Adam..some days I feel compassion for this character, other days he grates my nerves...on today's show he was throwing a temper tantrum because Connor's doctor's appointment had been pushed forward because the doctor was called on for an emergency surgery. Today was a that he grated on my nerves...

Chelsea had to remind Adam that Connor's surgery was emergency surgery also.

HE WAS JUST SO AFRAID OF WHAT HE'D HEAR ,WHEN YOU HAVE GONE THRO SOMETHING LIKE THIS IT IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE ,AND HE KNOWS BETTER THEN MOST B/C HIS MOTHER WENT THROUGH THIS AS DID HE ,IT WAS NOT ABOUT ME ME.HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT CONNOR DOESN'T LIVE HOPES LIFE.WAITNG FOR INFO LIKE THIS IS HELL.I KNOW WAITING TO SEE IF MY DAUGHTER WOULD ALSO HAVE HYDROCEPLUS ,AFTER HAVING HER FIRST SPINAL CORD SURGERY AT 5 DAYS,HE WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT HIMSELF,HE WAS THINKING ABOUT CONNOR,AND HE WAS NOT BEING SNIPPY.HE WISHES IT HADN'T BEEN DEE,THAT IT HAD BEEN AN ANNONOMOS DONER.THIS DEVASTATES HIM THAT IT IS DEE, AND HES NOT THINKING ABOUT CHLOE GETTING TO CLOSE, AFTER ALL HE WAS THE ONE WHO PLACED CONNOR IN HER ARMS ,WHEN SHE NEEDED CONNOR.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 05:54PM
    #42   2013/10/30 05:54PM
    cards1

rediculous I agree with you about Adam.

Jorie, I saw the epi.

Adam I try to feel your pain, with having to chase down that black market organ seller and cut out his eyes, and cover your hit and run and deal with your guilt.

THEN you act so asinine about the Dr. having emergency surgery on someone else. Maybe another child. I thought it was asinine for him to say, "emergency surgery, is another way to say the Dr. wanted to play another round of golf"

I was glad Chelsea told him, "Connor had emergency surgery"

Then those smart remarks he made about Delia, I know that's his guilt talking, BUT really he should feel guilty enough to confess....EVEN FEN did, or at least tried to Mommy/Daddy wouldn't let him.

Everyone could see that little witch was going to show up at the Villy's, felt so bad for Billy. At least now Vikki is letting him grieve in his own way. I was thinking at first why in the world did they even turn on their light but Billy wanted to.

Vikki is mentioning help (grief counseling?) I guess entro Kelly...Cynthia Watros.

Nikki is my girl but I DO NOT understand her in this S/L at all, WHAT she is busting at the seams to tell Dylan, but she can't bring herself to tell her family first, namely the mustache one Victor.

DEVON, don't fall for that Mason trick, I am shocked Mason turned out to be so slime after all he is Sarge's nephew.

#43   2013/10/30 06:27PM
    jorie

Quote cards1: rediculous I agree with you about Adam.

Jorie, I saw the epi.

Adam I try to feel your pain, with having to chase down that black market organ seller and cut out his eyes, and cover your hit and run and deal with your guilt.

THEN you act so asinine about the Dr. having emergency surgery on someone else. Maybe another child. I thought it was asinine for him to say, "emergency surgery, is another way to say the Dr. wanted to play another round of golf"

Then those smart remarks he made about Delia, I know that's his guilt talking, BUT really he should feel guilty enough to confess....EVEN FEN did, or at least tried to Mommy/Daddy wouldn't let him.

Everyone could see that little witch was going to show up at the Villy's, felt so bad for Billy. At least now Vikki is letting him grieve in his own way. I was thinking at first why in the world did they even turn on their light but Billy wanted to.

Vikki is mentioning help (grief counseling?) I guess entro Kelly...Cynthia Watros.

Nikki is my girl but I DO NOT understand her in this S/L at all, WHAT she is busting at the seams to tell Dylan, but she can't bring herself to tell her family first, namely the mustache one Victor.

DEVON, don't fall for that Mason trick, I am shocked Mason turned out to be so slime after all he is Sarge's nephew.

PLEASE READ MM'S INTERVIEW IN THE NEWS RM SOAPS .COM..NIKI KNOWS VICTOR WILL BE A ASS ABOUT HER GIVING UP DYLAN,LIKE HIS MOTHER GAVE HIM UP.EVEN THO IT WAS OK FOR HIM TO ABANDON ADAM.THATS WHY SHES AFRAID TO TELL VICTOR AND OF COURSE SHE NOW KNOWS NICK WILL BE A JERK TO DYLAN TOO, LIKE HE WAS TO ADAM.

#44   2013/10/30 06:32PM
    janetb

Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

AND NICK N VIKI HAVE NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ADAM FOR THE WAY THEY'VE TREATED HIM SINCE HE WAS FAITHS AGE,

This has nothing to do with Nikki and Victoria,they didn't take someone's child and say they were dead.I don't get why a character can't be liked and supported and still admit they have faults and do bad things.Everytime a character is criticized,especially Adam and Sharon, someone else's faults are brought up.

#45   2013/10/30 06:36PM
    cards1

Quote jorie:

Jorie, I saw the epi.

PLEASE READ MM'S INTERVIEW IN THE NEWS RM SOAPS .COM..NIKI KNOWS VICTOR WILL BE A ASS ABOUT HER GIVING UP DYLAN,LIKE HIS MOTHER GAVE HIM UP.EVEN THO IT WAS OK FOR HIM TO ABANDON ADAM.THATS WHY SHES AFRAID TO TELL VICTOR AND OF COURSE SHE NOW KNOWS NICK WILL BE A JERK TO DYLAN TOO, LIKE HE WAS TO ADAM.

I read it Jorie and it was a very nice interview MM gave on the fictional character he portrays as Adam, MM and Adam are not one in the same....Michael Muhoney is a real person, the character of Adam is fake and meant to be controversial. MM does a good job at playing Adam a controversial soap opera character.

#46   2013/10/30 06:40PM
    cards1

Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

AND NICK N VIKI HAVE NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ADAM FOR THE WAY THEY'VE TREATED HIM SINCE HE WAS FAITHS AGE,

Jorie, Nick and Vikki didn't even know Adam when he was Faith's age, Adam just found out who he was when Hope died.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 06:42PM
    #47   2013/10/30 06:42PM
    blubird

Just want to send a big cheers to Red for all the great updates. It takes a lot of expertise to write with such great detail.
    Big Thank you from.

Agree with you re Adam today, last few episodes a little to intense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 06:45PM
    #48   2013/10/30 08:11PM
    jorie

Quote janetb:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

This has nothing to do with Nikki and Victoria,they didn't take someone's child and say they were dead.I don't get why a character can't be liked and supported and still admit they have faults and do bad things.Everytime a character is criticized,especially Adam and Sharon, someone else's faults are brought up.

but NICHOLAS AND VICTORIA have treated Adam like crap since he was A little boy Faith's age and they were teenagers, When he and his mother came to the ranch to visit,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER WAS KILLED IN A ACCIDENT, They didn't want him in their fathers life then or 20 years later when he finally knew he was a Newmam.They always recented him.b/c they blamed his mother for breaking their parents up, if they had treated him like a brother and Victor hadn't abandoned him.,he wouldn't have done what he's done,READ MICHAEL MUHNEYS INTERVIEW IN THE NEWSROOM OF SOAPS,COM.

#49   2013/10/30 08:25PM
    jorie

Quote cards1:
    Quote jorie:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

Jorie, Nick and Vikki didn't even know Adam when he was Faith's age, Adam just found out who he was when Hope died.

VICTOR BROUGHT ADAM AND HOPE TO THE RANCH ,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER WAS KILLED IN A ACCIDENT,HE WAS FAITH'S AGE .THEY WERE TEENAGERS, BUT ADAM DID NOT KNOW VICTOR WAS HIS FATHER AND THEY WERE HIS SIBLINGS.THEY KNEW HE WAS THIER LITTLE BRO.BUT RECENTED HIM ,THEY WERE WORSE THEN FAITH WAS TO AVERY,THEY WERE JERKS TO HIM THEN AND 20 YEARS LATER WHEN HE FINALLY FOUND OUT HIS FATHER HAD ABANDONED HIM.ADAM AND HOPE LEFT THE RANCH WITH DR KURT COSTER AND WENT BACK TO KANSAS DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DR,UNTIL THE DAY ADAM TOOK THE BULLIT FOR HIS FATHER,HE WAS HIS DR,,ADAM SEEN VICTOR ONE MORE TIME WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 11 OR 12 WHEN VICTOR WENT TO KANAS,BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS HIS FATHER BUT NICK AND VICKI KNEW WHO HE WAS BUT NEVER WANTED HIM AROUND,THEY WANTED MOMMY N DADDY TOGETHER,THEY WERENT TOO NICE TO ASHLEY EITHER ,WHEN SHE WAS WITH VIC ,WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG.WHERE DO YOU THINK FAITH GETS IT FROM,?

#50   2013/10/30 08:28PM
    jorie

Quote cards1:
    Quote jorie:

Jorie, I saw the epi.

I read it Jorie and it was a very nice interview MM gave on the fictional character he portrays as Adam, MM and Adam are not one in the same....Michael Muhoney is a real person, the character of Adam is fake and meant to be controversial. MM does a good job at playing Adam a controversial soap opera character.

YES MICHAEL DOES A AMAZING JOB AS ADAM,AND HE DID A AMAZING JOB TELLING HOW ADAM IS BEING HUMANIZED,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list