List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 03:12AM, Views: 5075, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/30 04:43PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    rediculous

I go back and forth with Adam..some days I feel compassion for this character, other days he grates my nerves...on today's show he was throwing a temper tantrum because Connor's doctor's appointment had been pushed forward because the doctor was called on for an emergency surgery. Today was a that he grated on my nerves...

Chelsea had to remind Adam that Connor's surgery was emergency surgery also.

#32   2013/10/30 04:47PM
    janetb

Quote rediculous: I go back and forth with Adam..some days I feel compassion for this character, other days he grates my nerves...on today's show he was throwing a temper tantrum because Connor's doctor's appointment had been pushed forward because the doctor was called on for an emergency surgery. Today was a that he grated on my nerves...

Chelsea had to remind Adam that Connor's surgery was emergency surgery also.

I know.Connor's appointment was important, but it wasn't an emergency.How would he feel if Connor's surgery had been put off because someone else had an appointment.Adam has a habit of making everything about him and what he wants,then wonders why people don't like him.

#33   2013/10/30 05:00PM
    bikette

Thanks Red. Adam is just like Victor. It's always me,me,me.

#34   2013/10/30 05:20PM
    jorie

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

YOU HAVE TO SEE THE EP,ADAM WASN'T BEING SNIPPY.AND READ SOAPS.COM 'S INTERVIEW,

#35   2013/10/30 05:27PM
    jorie

Quote PixiePower:

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

NICK N VICKI HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE TO ADAM SINCE ADAM WAS FAITH'S AGE AND HE AND VICKI WERE TEENAGERS,WHEN ADAM AND HIS MOTHER VISITED THE RANCH ,AFTER HIS STEP FATHER DIED .ADAM DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY THESE BIG KIDS DIDN'T LIKE HIM.HE DIDN'T KNOW THIER FATHER WAS HIS TOO.AND THEY RESENTED HIM BECAUSE OF THAT.ITS NO WONDER HATES THEM.

#36   2013/10/30 05:29PM
    jorie

Quote 3WishGenie:

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

READ MM 'S INTERVIEW WITH SOAPS .COM.

#37   2013/10/30 05:32PM
    jorie

Quote ajsp35801: That Mason is a real schemer isn't her...I wonder if the writers will have Hilary trying to prevent Mason from hurting Devon...or stealing from Devon.

Oh I almost forgot. That Adam is a nasty piece of work...what a low and despicable thing to say. Chloe gave his son the gift of sight when they were in a bind. And this is the repayment she gets. Forget the fact that we are supposed to think he killed the child too...but the fact that she donated Delia's corneas should be enough for him to let the guilt eat his from the inside out and not say anything about it...just endure. But no...selfish evil man!

Thanks Red...what would I do without you?

YOU NEED TO SEE THE SHOW AND READ MM'S INTERVIEW ON SOAPS .COM

#38   2013/10/30 05:35PM
    jorie

Quote Laduree: I'm gonna defend my boy here. He is despondent about Delia, and is perhaps trying to push it out of his mind. Constant references to Chloe are constant references to Delia, and it's killing him. After reading MM's interview, it pretty much backed up what I thought about his mental process here. He doesn't know if he did it. He didn't feel anything...not a hit..nothing. I think he will try to find out more information on his own. He is afraid to come forward because he knows they won't believe his version of events, and he's terrified of losing his son and his son growing up without him.

THX ,WELL SAID.

#39   2013/10/30 05:38PM
    jorie

Quote janetb:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

AND NICK N VIKI HAVE NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ADAM FOR THE WAY THEY'VE TREATED HIM SINCE HE WAS FAITHS AGE,

#40   2013/10/30 05:40PM
    jorie

Quote Laloni:
    Quote PixiePower:

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

//////////////////////////////////////////
    No way should Adam apologize, why bring up OLD stuff, I hate that some on this Board is constantly referring to the past, so stupid.

THEY NEVER ADMIT THAT THOSE TWO SPOILED BRATS HAVE ALWAYS RECENTED ADAM .EVEN BEFORE HE KNEW WHO HE WAS,

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list