List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 03:12AM, Views: 5101, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/30 03:03PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    ajsp35801

Quote hubbardfan: [quoteajsp35801]:That Mason is a real schemer isn't her...I wonder if the writers will have Hilary trying to prevent Mason from hurting Devon...or stealing from Devon.

Hi, Red, and thanks! Be Blessed!
    The writers are determined to make Mason a shady character! There was talk of Noah possibly being 'gay' but that didn't happen...I wonder if the writers are going to try to make Devon 'gay' (never mind that he had a girlfriend once, Roxie), and Mason will try and take advantage of that, like Adam did w/the lawyer (can't think of his name)! I dislike Mason and Hilary both, and wish they'd get rid of them! He's a thief and a sneak, just like her! Mason's gonna play Devon and steal him blind! 'Sarge' would be so disgusted! > As for Hilary changing her tune all of a sudden...GMAB!

I like Hilary. I think that they are about to make her more grey than black. I am excited about that. But Mason. No. I hope beyond hope that they do not attempt to make Devon gay or bi-sexual. Let Noah or Kevin have that story. But I agree that we are headed for Mason to try to get in good with Devon and to try something. I actually wouldn't mind if Mason did try something like that with Devon but was rebuffed for Hilary...and Mason go on a rampage trying to kill either one or both. LOL.

#22   2013/10/30 03:10PM
    Licorice_423

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

I think that Adam's concerned that maybe Chloe is becoming too attached to Conner. Perhaps...

How does he go from feeling bad to being so rude.

He needs to "hold his space" (Jamaican term to keep it quite) or come forth with what he knows and has done. Better yet, give Chloe back the cape.

Oh, needless to say I haven't seen the episode yet. So...I don't know about how rude he was.

Read something this morning that led me to think maybe that's what he is feeling, or going to be feeling...

LOL Does that make any sense?

I read that same spoiler so I would understand his comment if it were in the coming weeks, but saying it now just makes him look like an @ss.

#23   2013/10/30 03:13PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

I think that Adam's concerned that maybe Chloe is becoming too attached to Conner. Perhaps...

He needs to "hold his space" (Jamaican term to keep it quite) or come forth with what he knows and has done. Better yet, give Chloe back the cape.

Oh, needless to say I haven't seen the episode yet. So...I don't know about how rude he was.

Read something this morning that led me to think maybe that's what he is feeling, or going to be feeling...

I read that same spoiler so I would understand his comment if it were in the coming weeks, but saying it now just makes him look like an @ss.

I hear ya! I wasn't defending him, just making an observation.

#24   2013/10/30 03:15PM
    Licorice_423

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I hear ya! I wasn't defending him, just making an observation.

I'll wait until tomorrow for my complete judgment but as of right now...not looking good lol

#25   2013/10/30 03:24PM
    Laduree

I'm gonna defend my boy here. He is despondent about Delia, and is perhaps trying to push it out of his mind. Constant references to Chloe are constant references to Delia, and it's killing him. After reading MM's interview, it pretty much backed up what I thought about his mental process here. He doesn't know if he did it. He didn't feel anything...not a hit..nothing. I think he will try to find out more information on his own. He is afraid to come forward because he knows they won't believe his version of events, and he's terrified of losing his son and his son growing up without him.

#26   2013/10/30 03:24PM
    1Elvis

Quote rediculous: Unfortunately some people are copying and pasting my spoilers unto other boards without giving me credit or without asking my permission, common courtesy should dictate that this is wrong..so from now on my spoilers will all be labeled..not to be posted elsewhere without my permission.. (Rediculous)

Nick and Faith arrive at the Ranch, Faith spending the night there..Nick and Victor talk about Noah, Victor says he is a natural at business, has great ideas, Nick should be proud of him..Nick asks how his Mom is doing..Victor says she is at some Charity event, but he is worried about her, she keeps looking at pictures of him and Vikki when they were small, looking like she lost something..Nikki runs into Avery at the Club...Avery tells her she is off the clock and she is not about to give her any information about Dylan..Nikki tells Avery she won't ask her to intercede anymore..Avery takes pity on Nikki and gives her a small bit of info, Nikki is grateful and touches Avery's hand as Nick shows up and asks what's going on..Nikki tells him she hired Avery to help with her will..Nikki and Nick sit for a drink, the topic turns to Dylan and Avery.. Nick is very vocal in his dislike of Dylan and that upsets Nikki, Nick says Dylan came between me and the woman I love..I still hate Adam after all those years and he is my brother..

Haloween night at Villy's..Vikki trying so hard to be there for Billy but he is just nor responding to her..a little witch shows up trick or treating, Billy gives her all the candy... they talk about Dash..Billy is very abrupt with Victoria..Billy later sitting in the dark, then on his computer looking up what is the punishment for a hit and run..

At CL..Mason trying to convince Devon that he was just a pawn in Hilary's revenge..Devon not buying that, Devon goes for a coffee and Mason takes Devon's wallet out of his coat pocket draped over the chair..later Devon comes back looking for his wallet and Mason hands it to him, said he found it on the floor, Devon wants to give him a reward, Mason wouldn't take it..

Dylan asks Leslie to represent him in getting his divorce from Chelsea, he wants one as soon as possible..

Victor hires a Private detective to find out who hit Delia, find the bastard he says..

Adam and Chelsea waiting for word about Conner's sight, Chelsea says Chloe is anxious to, Adam tells Chelsea they are not Delia's eyes they are Conner's eyes..Victor sends a silver spoon to Conner, Adam tells Chelsea about the stocks he ripped up, she will send back the spoon..the doctor does some tests on Conner..Adam asks can my son see...he didn't get an answer to that question today..Adam mentions how he wasn't in Conner's life from his beginning, Chelsea said, that is my fault, but I hope he will be able to look into your eyes and recognize you for who you are..

Thanks for the spoiler.

#27   2013/10/30 03:44PM
    habbyfan

Quote rediculous:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Thanks Red!

I don't visit other message boards.....just this one.

Don't take it personal. Feel good that you are able to share with others regardless of where they are.

If it bothers you just post on that Board and let them know.

Oh, they know KIR..I am happy to share the spoilers, but I do put a lot of work into them and I don't appreciate others using them at will..

Wouldn't surprise me if it is the same person who posted Jcren's spoilers as their own on this board.

Thanks Red,I feel I just don't say it enough ... you are appreciated in here.

#28   2013/10/30 03:56PM
    maja

Thanks Red for the spoilers.Makes me mad to think someone is using your spoilers without having the decency to give you credit.Just not right!

#29   2013/10/30 04:16PM
    janetb

Quote 3WishGenie:

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

Adam doesn't want to hear about Chelsea's gratitude to Chloe and Billy. He hasn't told the truth and just wants it all to go away.Connor has Delia's corneas,not her eyes but she'll always be connected through them.Adam likes to play the victim, yet he never apologized to Nick for taking Faith.At least he knew Connor was alive, he let Sharon and Nick believe that their baby was dead.

#30   2013/10/30 04:22PM
    Laloni

Quote PixiePower:

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

//////////////////////////////////////////
    No way should Adam apologize, why bring up OLD stuff, I hate that some on this Board is constantly referring to the past, so stupid.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list