List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 03:12AM, Views: 5274, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 02:14PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    Homesick Cajun

Ole Vic is nothing if not predictable. Stocks and a silver spoon for peanut's little mouth. How funny!

#12   2013/10/30 02:22PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

My interpretation is the snip at Chloe was more about his not wanting to be reminded of his horrible act of mowing down Delia. Since he's decided not to say anything, he'll want to be in denial about them being Delia's and telling himself that they are Connor's eyes.

#13   2013/10/30 02:41PM
    KeepingItReal

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

I agree, that comment was uncalled for given what has taken place.

Humble pie should be served up to him.

#14   2013/10/30 02:44PM
    Homesick Cajun

I think that Adam's concerned that maybe Chloe is becoming too attached to Conner. Perhaps...

#15   2013/10/30 02:44PM
    KeepingItReal

Thanks Red!

I don't visit other message boards.....just this one.

Don't take it personal. Feel good that you are able to share with others regardless of where they are.

If it bothers you just post on that Board and let them know.

#16   2013/10/30 02:46PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I think that Adam's concerned that maybe Chloe is becoming too attached to Conner. Perhaps...

How does he go from feeling bad to being so rude.

He needs to "hold his space" (Jamaican term to keep it quite) or come forth with what he knows and has done. Better yet, give Chloe back the cape.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 02:46PM
    #17   2013/10/30 02:46PM
    ajsp35801

That Mason is a real schemer isn't her...I wonder if the writers will have Hilary trying to prevent Mason from hurting Devon...or stealing from Devon.

Oh I almost forgot. That Adam is a nasty piece of work...what a low and despicable thing to say. Chloe gave his son the gift of sight when they were in a bind. And this is the repayment she gets. Forget the fact that we are supposed to think he killed the child too...but the fact that she donated Delia's corneas should be enough for him to let the guilt eat his from the inside out and not say anything about it...just endure. But no...selfish evil man!

Thanks Red...what would I do without you?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 02:52PM
    #18   2013/10/30 02:49PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

How does he go from feeling bad to being so rude.

He needs to "hold his space" (Jamaican term to keep it quite) or come forth with what he knows and has done. Better yet, give Chloe back the cape.

Oh, needless to say I haven't seen the episode yet. So...I don't know about how rude he was.

Read something this morning that led me to think maybe that's what he is feeling, or going to be feeling...

LOL Does that make any sense?

#19   2013/10/30 02:58PM
    hubbardfan

[quoteajsp35801]:That Mason is a real schemer isn't her...I wonder if the writers will have Hilary trying to prevent Mason from hurting Devon...or stealing from Devon.

Hi, Red, and thanks! Be Blessed!
    The writers are determined to make Mason a shady character! There was talk of Noah possibly being 'gay' but that didn't happen...I wonder if the writers are going to try to make Devon 'gay' (never mind that he had a girlfriend once, Roxie), and Mason will try and take advantage of that, like Adam did w/the lawyer (can't think of his name)! I dislike Mason and Hilary both, and wish they'd get rid of them! He's a thief and a sneak, just like her! Mason's gonna play Devon and steal him blind! 'Sarge' would be so disgusted! > As for Hilary changing her tune all of a sudden...GMAB!

#20   2013/10/30 02:59PM
    rediculous

Quote KeepingItReal: Thanks Red!

I don't visit other message boards.....just this one.

Don't take it personal. Feel good that you are able to share with others regardless of where they are.

If it bothers you just post on that Board and let them know.

Oh, they know KIR..I am happy to share the spoilers, but I do put a lot of work into them and I don't appreciate others using them at will..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list