List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler...10/30/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 03:12AM, Views: 5068, Replies: 59
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 01:32PM
    Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    rediculous

Unfortunately some people are copying and pasting my spoilers unto other boards without giving me credit or without asking my permission, common courtesy should dictate that this is wrong..so from now on my spoilers will all be labeled..not to be posted elsewhere without my permission.. (Rediculous)

Nick and Faith arrive at the Ranch, Faith spending the night there..Nick and Victor talk about Noah, Victor says he is a natural at business, has great ideas, Nick should be proud of him..Nick asks how his Mom is doing..Victor says she is at some Charity event, but he is worried about her, she keeps looking at pictures of him and Vikki when they were small, looking like she lost something..Nikki runs into Avery at the Club...Avery tells her she is off the clock and she is not about to give her any information about Dylan..Nikki tells Avery she won't ask her to intercede anymore..Avery takes pity on Nikki and gives her a small bit of info, Nikki is grateful and touches Avery's hand as Nick shows up and asks what's going on..Nikki tells him she hired Avery to help with her will..Nikki and Nick sit for a drink, the topic turns to Dylan and Avery.. Nick is very vocal in his dislike of Dylan and that upsets Nikki, Nick says Dylan came between me and the woman I love..I still hate Adam after all those years and he is my brother..

Haloween night at Villy's..Vikki trying so hard to be there for Billy but he is just nor responding to her..a little witch shows up trick or treating, Billy gives her all the candy... they talk about Dash..Billy is very abrupt with Victoria..Billy later sitting in the dark, then on his computer looking up what is the punishment for a hit and run..

At CL..Mason trying to convince Devon that he was just a pawn in Hilary's revenge..Devon not buying that, Devon goes for a coffee and Mason takes Devon's wallet out of his coat pocket draped over the chair..later Devon comes back looking for his wallet and Mason hands it to him, said he found it on the floor, Devon wants to give him a reward, Mason wouldn't take it..

Dylan asks Leslie to represent him in getting his divorce from Chelsea, he wants one as soon as possible..

Victor hires a Private detective to find out who hit Delia, find the bastard he says..

Adam and Chelsea waiting for word about Conner's sight, Chelsea says Chloe is anxious to, Adam tells Chelsea they are not Delia's eyes they are Conner's eyes..Victor sends a silver spoon to Conner, Adam tells Chelsea about the stocks he ripped up, she will send back the spoon..the doctor does some tests on Conner..Adam asks can my son see...he didn't get an answer to that question today..Adam mentions how he wasn't in Conner's life from his beginning, Chelsea said, that is my fault, but I hope he will be able to look into your eyes and recognize you for who you are..

#2   2013/10/30 01:42PM
    Re: Can Spoiler...10/30/13
    TwoOfEach

Thank you, Red.

#3   2013/10/30 01:42PM
    valleycliffe

thank you rediculous...

spoilers are great as usual..

LOL @ faith spending the night with the grands and they both go out..

#4   2013/10/30 01:46PM
    notsorestless

Thanks Red. Love the spoilers and really appreciate that you take the time to post them. Shame that there are those posters on here that would plagiarize your written material. Honestly don't understand some people.

#5   2013/10/30 01:55PM
    Licorice_423

Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

#6   2013/10/30 01:58PM
    PixiePower

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Here's my thing with Adam...I'll hold complete judgment on his comments regarding Chelsea saying that Chloe is anxious to know about the outcome of the transplant until I see the episode tomorrow. But it sounds like he is starting to get snippy. He could be a little more understanding. The woman gave his son the gift of sight.

So Chelsea is saying that it is her fault that Adam missed out on the first few weeks of Connor's life. Good for her. And here is where my problem with Adam always starts: he has yet to do the same to Nick for losing six months (I think it was that long) with Faith.

Yes it was six months and no wonder Nick hates him.I have no use for Nick but he deserves an apology.

#7   2013/10/30 02:03PM
    Castro

Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

I agree Licorice!

@ Red...Thanks for the spoiler! It's too bad people can be so inconsiderate.

#8   2013/10/30 02:03PM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: Unfortunately some people are copying and pasting my spoilers unto other boards without giving me credit or without asking my permission, common courtesy should dictate that this is wrong..so from now on my spoilers will all be labeled..not to be posted elsewhere without my permission.. (Rediculous)

Nick and Faith arrive at the Ranch, Faith spending the night there..Nick and Victor talk about Noah, Victor says he is a natural at business, has great ideas, Nick should be proud of him..Nick asks how his Mom is doing..Victor says she is at some Charity event, but he is worried about her, she keeps looking at pictures of him and Vikki when they were small, looking like she lost something..Nikki runs into Avery at the Club...Avery tells her she is off the clock and she is not about to give her any information about Dylan..Nikki tells Avery she won't ask her to intercede anymore..Avery takes pity on Nikki and gives her a small bit of info, Nikki is grateful and touches Avery's hand as Nick shows up and asks what's going on..Nikki tells him she hired Avery to help with her will..Nikki and Nick sit for a drink, the topic turns to Dylan and Avery.. Nick is very vocal in his dislike of Dylan and that upsets Nikki, Nick says Dylan came between me and the woman I love..I still hate Adam after all those years and he is my brother..

Haloween night at Villy's..Vikki trying so hard to be there for Billy but he is just nor responding to her..a little witch shows up trick or treating, Billy gives her all the candy... they talk about Dash..Billy is very abrupt with Victoria..Billy later sitting in the dark, then on his computer looking up what is the punishment for a hit and run..

At CL..Mason trying to convince Devon that he was just a pawn in Hilary's revenge..Devon not buying that, Devon goes for a coffee and Mason takes Devon's wallet out of his coat pocket draped over the chair..later Devon comes back looking for his wallet and Mason hands it to him, said he found it on the floor, Devon wants to give him a reward, Mason wouldn't take it..

Dylan asks Leslie to represent him in getting his divorce from Chelsea, he wants one as soon as possible..

Victor hires a Private detective to find out who hit Delia, find the bastard he says..

Adam and Chelsea waiting for word about Conner's sight, Chelsea says Chloe is anxious to, Adam tells Chelsea they are not Delia's eyes they are Conner's eyes..Victor sends a silver spoon to Conner, Adam tells Chelsea about the stocks he ripped up, she will send back the spoon..the doctor does some tests on Conner..Adam asks can my son see...he didn't get an answer to that question today..Adam mentions how he wasn't in Conner's life from his beginning, Chelsea said, that is my fault, but I hope he will be able to look into your eyes and recognize you for who you are..

Thankyou Red!I appreciate this so very much!!!I am so sorry that you take the time,energy and make the effort to do this for us and others come on here and just copy and paste all of your hard work.I think that's really rude.I guess it takes all kinds in this crazy world.SMDH!!!!!!!!!

#9   2013/10/30 02:03PM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe: thank you rediculous...

spoilers are great as usual..

LOL @ faith spending the night with the grands and they both go out..

LOL, Victor was home valley..but Nikki was out, Nick reminded her that Faith was spending the night and maybe she should go home if she wanted to see her before she went to sleep..

#10   2013/10/30 02:09PM
    mgmad1993

Thank you for the update. Can't wait to find out who hit Delia. I understand Victoria wanting to be there for Billy, but at the same time he needs some time to grieve for his little girl. Not only did she die, but he feels responsible. I don't know how he is suppose to deal with it. Oh my---poor Nick. He's Summer's father, he isn't Summer's father, he's getting married, she stands him up to be with her ex and now the guy is his brother!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list