List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Michael get raped in prison?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Michael get raped in prison?

Started by patricker at 2013/10/30 01:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:50PM, Views: 1674, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/30 04:36PM
    Re: Did Michael get raped in prison?
    Barbyboo

Fen the psychotic spoiled brat he is the next ricky

#12   2013/10/30 05:07PM
    countryMomof4

Michael used to be the DA and was beaten up by inmates that he put in prison. There was NO mention of him being raped.

#13   2013/10/30 07:14PM
    arlenegay

not unless he 'got it' in the left eye!!~! I don't think the powers that call the shots would allow mikey to get raped. they are saving that forfen--further down the line when he is put in the slammer for whatever the writers decide..[.everything in it's own sweet time][

#14   2013/10/30 07:25PM
    cards1

Quote arlenegay: not unless he 'got it' in the left eye!!~! I don't think the powers that call the shots would allow mikey to get raped. they are saving that forfen--further down the line when he is put in the slammer for whatever the writers decide..[.everything in it's own sweet time][

That made me lol.

But ITA with apple1950, I don't want to see a prison rape on a soap opera. thank you very much.

#15   2013/10/30 09:07PM
    Pravda

Quote apple1950: I will continue to FF thru these scenes. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS RAPING AND SEXUAL ABUSE!

I so agree. I'd rather deal with Lauren as Sara Smythe. Please end the Carmine storyline now!

#16   2013/10/30 10:13PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

It is touching on a bit of reality.. Yesssss, a former D.A. would be roughed up and raped in Prison.. so if he wasn't. he will be.. but like Paula said, Michale is as tough as steel under that polished vaneer..

It is Fen who is a big, big bag of trouble.. Fen is a very spoiled, entitled kid..

#17   2013/11/01 03:50PM
    alanadz

I have a mental image of this. Ewwwww

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list