List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/30 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:57PM, Views: 1052, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/31 09:40AM
    Re: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.
    Lanie1959

I agree Nick might be a dawg of husband/boyfriend but he is a good dad....I loved the scenes with Nick and Faith

#32   2013/10/31 10:49AM
    APRIL JOY

Sweet

#33   2013/10/31 11:03AM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote calliope: LOL. That's why nice is in quotations. He is definitely a cheater.
    Ya he sure is not what I think of when I think nice guy.. jeez he made 2 babies outside of his marriages.. DOG is what I think of when I think of Nicky the pricky LOL

Nick is mentally slow. That does not make him a "nice" man. Nick is a knee jerk cheater. He is a coward and basically he is the most unmotivated male on daytime television. he is just plain lazy and none of this qualifies this jerk as a "nice" man. Basically, Nick is just a low down bum. That little scene with Faith was nothing. He is playing the good father? Oh, please, this child was ill conceived out of a maw that was half insane and an idiot man who had no idea of it, even though he had lived with the trick for ten years. Nick is an air headed male who can't even use the brain cells that he has left to figure out that maybe since the trick in the backyard is nuts that his child shouldn't be with her unless maybe she is supervised? Not this slow idiot. He believe everything that comes out of the trick's mouth, even when it is obvious that she is lying to him in his face!

I don't see how Nick can be called a good father when he let Summer think that he was her father for 18 years and knew that he could be lying to her. That is not what I call a good father at all. I call that a low down dirty dog.

He can be called a good father because that is my opinion. If you want to hate on him that's your opinion. See how that works? It really gets old and incredibly boring reading the same tirade every single day.

Then don't read it.. this board is for all of us.. and all of us are allowed to comment. We do not have to agree, to post.

#34   2013/10/31 11:05AM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote calliope: I get mad at Nick, especially about this Summer paternity mess, but there is no denying that he is the "nice" guy on YnR. He and Paul are just good guys. Every soap needs them and we might think they are boring sometimes but we all need a Nick. He is not as funny as Mr Mom but if that's where he needs to be right now I am okay with that.

Nice guys don't cheat.. and they sure as hell don't cheat with their wife's sister LOL.. Nick is so not what I call a nice guy.. I ff Nick a lot now.. he is a waste of air time..

Nice guys do cheat and so do nice women, plenty of them. On soaps, people hook up with sisters, brothers, even fathers of relative. It happens.

As long as folks are talking about you it doesn't matter what they say. Nick has been a lead at Y&R for 20 years, while other folks have come and gone.

I disagree.. Nice guys do NOT cheat.. and yes it happens but I also can think they are scum when it does happen.. that is how it works

#35   2013/11/01 03:57PM
    alanadz

I can't wait for the truth to come out and to see Nick with all his kids.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list