List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/30 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:57PM, Views: 1122, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 03:55PM
    Re: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.
    alanadz

Quote PixiePower: I loved the scenes between Nick and Faith.They were so cute.I can't stand the characters of Nick Newman or Adam Newman but I have to say that the actors that play these two characters are amazing with children.Joshua Morrow and Michael Muhney have a comfortable natural rapport with kids that just shows what great dads they must be with their own children.I also noticed this with Billy(Abbott)Miller.Even though he is not a father off screen he is great with children.

I was a big fan of Billy's but this Sl is not doing him any favors. Grief or not, Billy is acting like a total creep!

#12   2013/10/30 03:59PM
    reng

It makes me cringe when Cane talks to the kids and uses his "baby talk" voice. Those kids are old enough to be talked to in a normal tone.

#13   2013/10/30 04:02PM
    alanadz

Quote reng: It makes me cringe when Cane talks to the kids and uses his "baby talk" voice. Those kids are old enough to be talked to in a normal tone.

I agree. See this is the problem with keeping couiples together a long time. The writers either don't know what to do with them, or they lose interest them. That's why Lane and Likey are soooo boring now.

#14   2013/10/30 04:26PM
    calliope

I get mad at Nick, especially about this Summer paternity mess, but there is no denying that he is the "nice" guy on YnR. He and Paul are just good guys. Every soap needs them and we might think they are boring sometimes but we all need a Nick. He is not as funny as Mr Mom but if that's where he needs to be right now I am okay with that.

#15   2013/10/30 04:30PM
    Barbyboo

Creepy little faith who broke up his marriage. They knocked off wrong kid in my opinion

#16   2013/10/30 04:31PM
    Barbyboo

Quote 1Elvis: Love Faith, Nick and Sharon.

Sharon who does wrongs and never punished don't know why?

#17   2013/10/30 04:32PM
    Barbyboo

Quote 1Elvis: Nick is the best dad in gc.

Yea but he lives in a shoebox all his bucks all his kids lived in a slum tack house

#18   2013/10/30 04:34PM
    Barbyboo

Quote reng: It makes me cringe when Cane talks to the kids and uses his "baby talk" voice. Those kids are old enough to be talked to in a normal tone.

It makes me cringe just to see cane. Is he on unemployment line no work

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:34PM
    #19   2013/10/30 05:12PM
    countryMomof4

Yes they adorable today. Always nice to see kids having great moments with their fathers.

#20   2013/10/30 06:37PM
    alanadz

Quote Barbyboo: Creepy little faith who broke up his marriage. They knocked off wrong kid in my opinion

What an outrageous thing to say about a small child! But I assume that's the point of making such a disgusting statement.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list