List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/30 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 03:57PM, Views: 1127, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 12:11PM
    Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.
    alanadz

I love Nick interacting with is kids. This is one of the reasons I am a fan of Nick. He loves his kids, he is such a loving, hands on dad.

Lane scenes were cute but we get them all the time. So it doesn't seem as special as Nick and Faith.

#2   2013/10/30 12:43PM
    Re: Nick and Faith Were Adorable Today.
    bukopandan

I agree, and I smiled all the way through those moments. I know you don't like Sharon, but I liked how she said Faith needed some daddy time. No agenda, just a statement, and then she was gone.

#3   2013/10/30 01:05PM
    1Elvis

Love Faith, Nick and Sharon.

#4   2013/10/30 02:20PM
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan: I agree, and I smiled all the way through those moments. I know you don't like Sharon, but I liked how she said Faith needed some daddy time. No agenda, just a statement, and then she was gone.

Most days I don't like Sharon. BUT I don't just hate a character for the heck of it. I was proud of Sharon today.

#5   2013/10/30 03:25PM
    alanadz

I would love to see more scenes of Nick with his girls. Ok, he is very good with Noah too. Why not a scene with all three kids?

#6   2013/10/30 03:38PM
    1Elvis

Quote alanadz: I would love to see more scenes of Nick with his girls. Ok, he is very good with Noah too. Why not a scene with all three kids?

We still do not know for sure Summer is Nick daughter or just a step daughter. But he raised her and I can see her calling him daddy.

#7   2013/10/30 03:40PM
    bukopandan

Quote alanadz: I would love to see more scenes of Nick with his girls. Ok, he is very good with Noah too. Why not a scene with all three kids?

Now I'm seeing a game of touch football in Chancellor Park on a blustery fall day.

#8   2013/10/30 03:43PM
    1Elvis

Nick is the best dad in gc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 03:44PM
    #9   2013/10/30 03:43PM
    PixiePower

I loved the scenes between Nick and Faith.They were so cute.I can't stand the characters of Nick Newman or Adam Newman but I have to say that the actors that play these two characters are amazing with children.Joshua Morrow and Michael Muhney have a comfortable natural rapport with kids that just shows what great dads they must be with their own children.I also noticed this with Billy(Abbott)Miller.Even though he is not a father off screen he is great with children.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 03:46PM
    #10   2013/10/30 03:53PM
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan:

Now I'm seeing a game of touch football in Chancellor Park on a blustery fall day.

lol! That would be fun.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list