List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OT HOW WOULD IT BE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OT HOW WOULD IT BE

Started by SilverQueen at 2013/10/30 11:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:49AM, Views: 201, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/30 11:29AM
    OT HOW WOULD IT BE
    SilverQueen

to loose a child? I think it would be a lot harder to loose a child than anyone else in your life. I've known some people who have and it does stand true, that's it's the hardest death ever. We make one mistake and it could cost our children their precious lives. That's scary. I would be like the residents of GC and want to keep an even closer eye on my kids. I'd be afraid not to and I've noticed that's exactly what the residents have been doing. I don't blame them. What would you guys do? How would you handle such a loss?!!!!!!!!!!! It makes one appreciate their kids a lot more and want to love them all the more. It puts everything back into perspective for sure about what's really important and what's not. I was just wondering what you guys were feeling about this. Come on soap sisters, I want to know and I'm sure you want to talk about it. Thanks.

#2   2013/10/30 11:30AM
    Re: OT HOW WOULD IT BE
    grammapam

Quote SilverQueen: to loose a child? I think it would be a lot harder to loose a child than anyone else in your life. I've known some people who have and it does stand true, that's it's the hardest death ever. We make one mistake and it could cost our children their precious lives. That's scary. I would be like the residents of GC and want to keep an even closer eye on my kids. I'd be afraid not to and I've noticed that's exactly what the residents have been doing. I don't blame them. What would you guys do? How would you handle such a loss?!!!!!!!!!!! It makes one appreciate their kids a lot more and want to love them all the more. It puts everything back into perspective for sure about what's really important and what's not. I was just wondering what you guys were feeling about this. Come on soap sisters, I want to know and I'm sure you want to talk about it. Thanks.
    With all due respect,its not something that so,so many of us can talk about.We keep them in our hearts.

#3   2013/10/30 11:49AM
    Re: OT HOW WOULD IT BE
    Havasu addict

Yes lets end this now. I dont need to hear people speculate what they would do or how they would feel if this happened. Live in the now, grieve if and when it happens. Do not live wondering what you would do, you wont know unless it happens and i pray it never happens to anyone.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list