List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Started by kysweetheart17 at 2013/10/30 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 02:51PM, Views: 903, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 01:22PM
    Re: Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral
    HonnyDiipp

ChelC has a sick newborn at home recovering from surgery. I don't blame her for not going. ChelC gets bashed for this but Lauren gets a free pass? Jill was by her side when Lauren needed her, but the moment Jill faces heartache Lauren can't be bothered? Lauren is Jill's sister, Delia was her niece. She and Chloe are sister in laws, but Lauren couldn't pull up her big girl bloomers and show loyalty to her own family?

#12   2013/10/30 01:27PM
    maja

oops I meant thin skinned.Please no criticism for my mistake if you do I'll throw a big old hissy fit. Just joking.

#13   2013/10/30 01:29PM
    patricker

Quote kysweetheart17: I understand that Connor is an infant and had life altering surgery and was released from the hospital same day but why didn't Chelsea go to Delia's funeral? Another thing that doesn't make sense to me...

It was tacky, she should've gone to pay respects. Connor got Delia's eyes, that's a major sacrifice.

#14   2013/10/30 01:33PM
    patricker

Quote just4luck13: That is odd. Why couldn't Adam stay with him? If it's so crucial to be with Connor why did Adam leave?

I know, Adam just left Connor to lurk around the church. That was the weirdest part. Why didn't he go inside and pay respects since he went there anyway.

#15   2013/10/30 02:15PM
    mswadel

Maybe he was afraid of being struck by lightning, just kidding and I like Adam.

#16   2013/10/30 02:20PM
    hotspice58

Lily and Chloe arent' BFF's. But I get why Chelsea stayed home. Her son just had major surgery. If someone doesn't understand that, they wouldn't be around.

Quote calliope:
    Quote maja: Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

But it was not questioned with Lily. Wonder why.

#17   2013/10/30 02:30PM
    maja

Quote mswadel: Maybe he was afraid of being struck by lightning, just kidding and I like Adam.

BWAHAHAHAHA!Love your comment and I'm an Adam fan too.

#18   2013/10/30 02:34PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote HonnyDiipp: ChelC has a sick newborn at home recovering from surgery. I don't blame her for not going. ChelC gets bashed for this but Lauren gets a free pass? Jill was by her side when Lauren needed her, but the moment Jill faces heartache Lauren can't be bothered? Lauren is Jill's sister, Delia was her niece. She and Chloe are sister in laws, but Lauren couldn't pull up her big girl bloomers and show loyalty to her own family?

No amount of reasoning as I really can't believe this is even a topic #foolishness #ignorant #childish #whatever

#19   2013/10/30 02:37PM
    KeepingItReal

I can't believe some actually hate a character so much to spew such ignorance.

Once would be nice to have a decent deabate about something that really is debateable.

#20   2013/10/30 02:50PM
    HonnyDiipp

I'm not even a ChelC fan and I can cut her some slack on this one. Its not like she was getting a massage or her nails done, she was AT HOME WITH HER SICK BABY!

I mean, how messed up would it be if the transplant didn't take? Or if lil Peanut came down with infection because his mom (his MAIN caretaker) was around other people and their germs? That would hit them HARD especially Chloe. Chloe understood, why is this still a question?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list