List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral

Started by kysweetheart17 at 2013/10/30 11:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 02:51PM, Views: 878, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 11:15AM
    Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral
    kysweetheart17

I understand that Connor is an infant and had life altering surgery and was released from the hospital same day but why didn't Chelsea go to Delia's funeral? Another thing that doesn't make sense to me...

#2   2013/10/30 11:33AM
    Re: Really? You don't go to your BFF daughters funeral
    just4luck13

That is odd. Why couldn't Adam stay with him? If it's so crucial to be with Connor why did Adam leave?

#3   2013/10/30 11:38AM
    1bluegoose

I don't think it's unreasonable that a mother would not want to leave her child's side after major and potentially life altering surgery. I also think a true BFF would understand that choice.

#4   2013/10/30 11:44AM
    maja

Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 11:48AM
    #5   2013/10/30 11:58AM
    calliope

Quote maja: Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

But it was not questioned with Lily. Wonder why.

#6   2013/10/30 12:21PM
    kysweetheart17

Quote maja: Why is there another thread with the exact same thing? Chelsea wanted to stay with her baby who just left the hospital a few hours ago from having surgery.Why is that hard to understand? Chloe understood from the hug they gave each other in the apartment as well as she understood the reason that Lily wasn't there.

We'll excuse me I didn't know there were other posts I haven't read every single message board post...it was a simple question. Didn't know any of us were perfect

#7   2013/10/30 12:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Another ignorant thread to Bash Chelsea.

Mods really need to get rid of these aka's cause its obvious they have nothing better to do with their time.

It not even worth a response...common sense should of dictated when they started this thread.

#8   2013/10/30 12:38PM
    bukopandan

I'm torn on this one. I think Chels could have left Conner with Anita for just a short while, yet on the other hand maybe it was best that Chloe and the others there had space for just focusing on the loss of Dee.

#9   2013/10/30 01:01PM
    JUJU41

Quote 1bluegoose: I don't think it's unreasonable that a mother would not want to leave her child's side after major and potentially life altering surgery. I also think a true BFF would understand that choice.

I agree with you. Chloe of all people would understand why Chelsea would want to stay with her son.

#10   2013/10/30 01:08PM
    maja

Quote kysweetheart17:

We'll excuse me I didn't know there were other posts I haven't read every single message board post...it was a simple question. Didn't know any of us were perfect

I didn't say you are anyone else had to be perfect to post. I was merely asking why were there two threads with the same topic. You're awfully think skinned aren't you?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list