List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who is Hillary's Father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Hillary's Father?

Started by soapsrfun at 2013/10/30 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 09:06AM, Views: 2400, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 10:38AM
    Who is Hillary's Father?
    soapsrfun

Have they ever said who Hillary's father is? I don't remember. With the way they have written the Winters
    family it will turn out to be Malcom!!!

#2   2013/10/30 11:32AM
    Re: Who is Hillary's Father?
    janetb

Quote soapsrfun: Have they ever said who Hillary's father is? I don't remember. With the way they have written the Winters

It's never been mentioned.We're still waiting to find out the connection between Rose and Gus,which started his whole s/l.

#3   2013/10/30 12:06PM
    bukopandan

Good question. I want to know what the back story is. What a great development with the sharing of the letter and talk between Neil and Hillary. And Hillary's alone moment crying--that was good to see. I'd not been able to sympathize with her before no matter how much I wished I could.

#4   2013/10/30 02:01PM
    Soap Fan

I think Gus was Roses father. That would mean she is Leslies and Tyler's sister

#5   2013/10/30 02:51PM
    ajsp35801

I actually think that she might be their full sister and was adopted by rose...either that or she was Belinda and Wheeler's child. I don't think Rose is her bio mother if she is Gus'. He said that he did not cheat on Belinda and I believe that.

#6   2013/11/01 03:52PM
    alanadz

Quote Soap Fan: I think Gus was Roses father. That would mean she is Leslies and Tyler's sister

It's amazes me that no one has thought of this yet. Why would Gus have this woman's picture? This part of the story was just dropped.

#7   2013/11/03 08:58PM
    fairland

Quote janetb:
    Quote soapsrfun: Have they ever said who Hillary's father is? I don't remember. With the way they have written the Winters

It's never been mentioned.We're still waiting to find out the connection between Rose and Gus,which started his whole s/l.

I agree with Janetb yhat we aleady know that hilary livelyhood will turn around some how, but what we do not know is how HIlary is related to the Winter family. I hope that story line will go into next year. to find out who HIlary father is. I would love to know the connection first between Rose and Gus first. before, sujecting that Malcom is the father of HIlary.

#8   2013/11/03 09:29PM
    jorie

Quote fairland:
    Quote janetb:

I agree with Janetb yhat we aleady know that hilary livelyhood will turn around some how, but what we do not know is how HIlary is related to the Winter family. I hope that story line will go into next year. to find out who HIlary father is. I would love to know the connection first between Rose and Gus first. before, sujecting that Malcom is the father of HIlary.

me too!

#9   2013/11/04 05:28AM
    Barbyboo

I can't believe Hillerys still around..the Gus rose story stunk from day one...why drag it out the gal should leave town

#10   2013/11/04 10:52PM
    legalbeagle

Quote Soap Fan: I think Gus was Roses father. That would mean she is Leslies and Tyler's sister

Gus Rogan is Hilary's father.

It explains Neil's attraction to Hilary since he's already sleeping with her sister.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list