List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coutney!!(possible spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coutney!!(possible spoiler)

Started by grammapam at 2013/10/30 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 10:51AM, Views: 4130, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/30 10:06AM
    Re: Coutney!!(possible spoiler)
    Spike1976

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Spike1976: I don't think Courtney hit Delia. That night she went to see Noah at the club and she was sober. She did get a text though to go somewhere because it's urgent. There is a possibility that it could be her brother or someone in her family and she's protecting the person. I don't think she's the user but I think someone in her family is.
    Hmmm..now you've got me thinkin',lol!Either way you look at it though,she's involved in the drugs.Wether she's getting it for her Brother,or someone else.That text could very well be the key to the accident.

She's definitely involve and if she's covering for someone an enabler. I think in her mind she would rather be the one to get it and from someone she knows.

They caught Nikki's car that night on camera before 8:00 but not Adam's. There are too many holes in the scenario just to pinpoint it on Adam.

#22   2013/10/30 10:09AM
    clicquot1

Quote countryMomof4: IA Pam! I always thought there was something "suspicious" about Courtney and her interest in the Newmans. Now we find out that she's a user. Hmm. Wonder what other secrets she is hiding?

Never thought Courtney was sweet or innocent cause it was shown that she was able to get fake I.D.'s so she & Summer could party. Didn't someone take those fake I.D.'s away from them in the bar?

And she did try to get Noah to pour her a free drink not seeming to care that Nick could lose his liquor license and the club could get shut down if caught!

Now, just because she is a customer of the goth girl doesn't mean she is a "user" cause what if she is buying the "stuff"(we don't know what kind of drugs she is buying)for a sibling or parent?Whaat if someone in her family is using that drug as a medicinal marjiuanna and they have cancer or glacoma?

She could be the driver, or a sibling, or even a parent and heck the woman who came forward as a witness could even be the one who did it and be Courtney's mom!

And as far as other secrets she is hiding she could even have a child! Maybe, Zach is a 4 year old child!

#23   2013/10/30 10:11AM
    Supercouplev...

I just watched it, wow, I was shocked, and yes, now I believe she hit Delia (not her brother), sometimes you can't tell when someone has been doing something, and who knows, maybe she needed a little lift before responding to that text.

I'm not an Adam fan, but I don't him to be the one that hit Delia, mainly because it was an accident. I just hope it is someone that can actually be blamed, and go to jail.

#24   2013/10/30 10:13AM
    clicquot1

Quote grammapam: My jaw just about hit the floor,when I saw that she was a 'user'!Why do the writers do this?I thought "finally..Noah has found someone'.Just shows ta go-ya,lol!

Why would your jaw hit the ground cause it has already been shown that she was willing to use a fake I.D. to get drinks!

Wasn't she the one who got the fake I.D.'s for her & Summer?

Also we don't know yet if she is a "user" or she is buying for someone in her family who could even have a medical condition such as cancer or glacoma!

And Zach could either be a sibling, secret boyfriend, or her own child!

#25   2013/10/30 10:18AM
    Capucine

Don't like her,have never liked her.she needs to go.

#26   2013/10/30 10:21AM
    dairymaid

Quote Blue 501: I have heard spoiler rumors about Courtney's family. Also about Anita. Whatever. I do not believe that either Adam or Nikki was the one who hit Delia. But Adam will suffer (& throw out some very good acting) before he is ever cleared, I gare-on-tee).

I agree. The writers had to show others (driving, etc.) to increase the possibility of others involved in the hit and run on Delia so I also think that Adam did not do it and Nikki has already been cleared. I know that Adam's conscience is getting the better of him but I hope that the story is not dragged out and that the truth (Courtney or whomever she is connected to) is charged in the hit and run.

#27   2013/10/30 10:23AM
    clicquot1

Quote Supercouplevilly: I just watched it, wow, I was shocked, and yes, now I believe she hit Delia (not her brother), sometimes you can't tell when someone has been doing something, and who knows, maybe she needed a little lift before responding to that text.

I'm not an Adam fan, but I don't him to be the one that hit Delia, mainly because it was an accident. I just hope it is someone that can actually be blamed, and go to jail.

At this point we don't the actual sequence of events as we have been shown things out of order(IMO)and however it happened could only have been an accident!

Dee Dee ran out into the street, it was dark outside, she was wearing dark clothing with no reflectors sewn into the clothing, she dropped her hat that had the scarf around it, she was on the side of the road in the bushes at one time, and she was found by Billy to be clutching the ring given to her by her mommy!

It's very interesting that she was found clutching the ring and not wearing it as this indicates that it fell off, she bent down to pick it up, put it in her hand and was starting to straighten up when she got hit.

However this happened and whomever hit her I can only see it as a horrible tragedy and a complete accident!

#28   2013/10/30 10:25AM
    clicquot1

So, does that mean "if" Courtney is charged that she & Noah will go on the run?

#29   2013/10/30 10:27AM
    bcrfgrl06

Quote Gideon58: I'm on board with any theory other than Adam. As I've mentioned on other threads, I so want this hit and run driver to be anyone but Adam and they sure seem to want us to think that it was Adam, which says to me that he didn't do it.

Amen Gideon. ITA!!! To me it is blatantly obvious that Adam didn't do it because all the evidence points to him and we are all supposed to believe that it was him. I don't care who it is honestly as long as it wasn't Adam and as long as Fen didn't kill Carmine. I like him too. Same thing with that situation. Everyone (viewers included) are supposed to think it was Fen but it won't be. Hope it isn't the mob though. Would be a bogus way to end that story. I want it to be Lauren. Can't stand her.

#30   2013/10/30 10:32AM
    dairymaid

Quote Spike1976: I don't think Courtney hit Delia. That night she went to see Noah at the club and she was sober. She did get a text though to go somewhere because it's urgent. There is a possibility that it could be her brother or someone in her family and she's protecting the person. I don't think she's the user but I think someone in her family is.

That is possible. But, either way she is involved and could be charged with "obstructing justice". I hope the truth comes out really soon!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list