List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coutney!!(possible spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coutney!!(possible spoiler)

Started by grammapam at 2013/10/30 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 10:51AM, Views: 3994, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 09:00AM
    Re: Coutney!!(possible spoiler)
    Lanie1959

Look out Courtney !you are about to thrown under a bus

#12   2013/10/30 09:02AM
    grammapam

Quote sweetangel.: WHO'S OR WHAT IS COUTNEY? LOL
    If you had taken the time to read my original post,you would see that I apologized for the typo.It was already posted before I noticed.I think you know who 'COURTNEY' is.

#13   2013/10/30 09:12AM
    DashingJrob

Quote Lanie1959: Look out Courtney !you are about to thrown under a bus

The emotion Though!!!! Rofl, but I'm cool with anyone but Adam, well not anyone just hopefully not adam.

#14   2013/10/30 09:13AM
    yandrfan99

I don't know why but from the moment I first saw her I didn't like her. She was too sweet and innocent. It just didn't wash considering she was instructing Summer on how to get Kyle into bed. It doesn't surprise me at all that she is a user. I too don't believe that Adam hit Delia but I'm not sure it was her, Poor Noah he sure knows how to pick them.

#15   2013/10/30 09:14AM
    Sinny

Quote yandrfan99: I don't know why but from the moment I first saw her I didn't like her. She was too sweet and innocent. It just didn't wash considering she was instructing Summer on how to get Kyle into bed. It doesn't surprise me at all that she is a user. I too don't believe that Adam hit Delia but I'm not sure it was her, Poor Noah he sure knows how to pick them.

This is exactly how I felt about her.. there was just something I did not like at all.

#16   2013/10/30 09:19AM
    maja

I've just never liked Courtney. She doesn't have any chemistry with Noah and she seems older then 18.I hope she is off the show soon and maybe she can take the other useless character, Mason (would say Hilary but that's not gonna happen) with her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 09:20AM
    #17   2013/10/30 09:19AM
    Spike1976

I don't think Courtney hit Delia. That night she went to see Noah at the club and she was sober. She did get a text though to go somewhere because it's urgent. There is a possibility that it could be her brother or someone in her family and she's protecting the person. I don't think she's the user but I think someone in her family is.

#18   2013/10/30 09:27AM
    grammapam

Quote Spike1976: I don't think Courtney hit Delia. That night she went to see Noah at the club and she was sober. She did get a text though to go somewhere because it's urgent. There is a possibility that it could be her brother or someone in her family and she's protecting the person. I don't think she's the user but I think someone in her family is.
    Hmmm..now you've got me thinkin',lol!Either way you look at it though,she's involved in the drugs.Wether she's getting it for her Brother,or someone else.That text could very well be the key to the accident.

#19   2013/10/30 09:48AM
    the girl is HOT

yes i agree high on dope hit delia and didnt stop probably had her music so lud !

#20   2013/10/30 09:48AM
    georgiagirl4141

Quote Blue 501: I have heard spoiler rumors about Courtney's family. Also about Anita. Whatever. I do not believe that either Adam or Nikki was the one who hit Delia. But Adam will suffer (& throw out some very good acting) before he is ever cleared, I gare-on-tee).

I haven't heard any of the spoiler rumors you mentioned about Courtney's family or Anita...but I TOTALLY agree with the rest of your post. But most of all the fact that MM will absolutely put any of the actors to shame...he has broke my heart this week. He as done awesome! He's gonna suffer...you can bet on that...but I don't believe it was him and I never even considered Courtney...but it makes sence...it will have to be somebody that they can get rid of at the end of the story line...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list