List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Coutney!!(possible spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Coutney!!(possible spoiler)

Started by grammapam at 2013/10/30 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 10:51AM, Views: 3782, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/30 06:06AM
    Coutney!!(possible spoiler)
    grammapam

After watching the Canadian show last night,Im thinking that maybe Courtney had something to do with the hit-and-run,or at least her Brother?Now we know shes not the sweet,innocent girl that she comes across.Fens; 'supplier' is hers too!!!!!!
    Just goes ta show-ya that all 'sweetness and nice' is NOT always the case!! I feel so bad for Noah.
    (sorry about the typo,lol!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 06:07AM
    #2   2013/10/30 07:10AM
    Re: Coutney!!(possible spoiler)
    countryMomof4

IA Pam! I always thought there was something "suspicious" about Courtney and her interest in the Newmans. Now we find out that she's a user. Hmm. Wonder what other secrets she is hiding?

#3   2013/10/30 07:34AM
    grammapam

Quote countryMomof4: IA Pam! I always thought there was something "suspicious" about Courtney and her interest in the Newmans. Now we find out that she's a user. Hmm. Wonder what other secrets she is hiding?
    You did?I always thought she was just what Noah needed.Shows how wrong I was,lol!Maybe you're right,CM,..she was almost TOO sweet..

#4   2013/10/30 07:42AM
    Blue 501

I have heard spoiler rumors about Courtney's family. Also about Anita. Whatever. I do not believe that either Adam or Nikki was the one who hit Delia. But Adam will suffer (& throw out some very good acting) before he is ever cleared, I gare-on-tee).

#5   2013/10/30 07:46AM
    grammapam

Quote Blue 501: I have heard spoiler rumors about Courtney's family. Also about Anita. Whatever. I do not believe that either Adam or Nikki was the one who hit Delia. But Adam will suffer (& throw out some very good acting) before he is ever cleared, I gare-on-tee).
    I also agree with you,Blue.(hi,btw )but Im wondering,now,knowing what we DO about this girl...could it have been HER,or her Brother,and they were so 'out of it' that they wouldn't rememember?Just pure spec on my part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 07:52AM
    #6   2013/10/30 07:49AM
    APRIL JOY

I posted a post about Courtney could have been the one to hit Delia.now that we hear she is a customer of raven I can see she could have been high or maybe Zach is the one that hit Delia. Summer will find out that country was never her true friend the Newman name was what matter to her.I don't see them hanging out so much since as summer was reveal to be Abbott by blood.

#7   2013/10/30 07:51AM
    Gideon58

I'm on board with any theory other than Adam. As I've mentioned on other threads, I so want this hit and run driver to be anyone but Adam and they sure seem to want us to think that it was Adam, which says to me that he didn't do it.

#8   2013/10/30 07:57AM
    grammapam

My jaw just about hit the floor,when I saw that she was a 'user'!Why do the writers do this?I thought "finally..Noah has found someone'.Just shows ta go-ya,lol!

#9   2013/10/30 08:52AM
    Sinny

Quote grammapam: After watching the Canadian show last night,Im thinking that maybe Courtney had something to do with the hit-and-run,or at least her Brother?Now we know shes not the sweet,innocent girl that she comes across.Fens; 'supplier' is hers too!!!!!!
    Just goes ta show-ya that all 'sweetness and nice' is NOT always the case!! I feel so bad for Noah.
    (sorry about the typo,lol!)

Hey grammie.. I never saw sweentess and nice with this girl.. she looks like a bad girl. Maybe she did kill dee and they will send her away.. not liking her at all.

#10   2013/10/30 08:59AM
    sweetangel.

WHO'S OR WHAT IS COUTNEY? LOL

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list