List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jeff Branson on NCIS/LA!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeff Branson on NCIS/LA!

Started by hopey pix at 2013/10/29 08:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:16PM, Views: 565, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/29 08:13PM
    Jeff Branson on NCIS/LA!
    hopey pix

Jeff Branson was on NCIS/LA tonight!!He played Agent Jenkins of the FBI when they had a scene questioning 3 FBI Agents!He must have had 3 lines only!Why are his scenes on other evening shows so small!!They always get more to do on the soap!It makes you wonder why they leave!I have seen this with Billy Miller on the show with Sarah Michelle Gellar awhile back,and Castle!!Blink and they are gone!But,it was nice to see Jeff,he's very handsome,had nice hair and is thinner!I hope you checked it out,because they haven't been up on Y&R star's appearances at all!I just happened to see his name at the start of the show,like when Piper was on Back In The Game on ABC 2 weeks ago!!If you didn't see it,you have missed these,if you like seeing past and present Y&R-ERS like I do!!They should let us know something like they used to,with it being a new season and all!!I have seen someone from Y&R on other shows already 2 weeks in a row!!

#2   2013/10/30 09:20AM
    Re: Jeff Branson on NCIS/LA!
    alanadz

Ronan! I miss him. I really wish JFP would lure him back to Y&R.

#3   2013/10/30 10:03AM
    habbyfan

It was same when CK was on,she was seen at the beginning of the show ... putting on lipstick in the car.There was an accident and we see her running away.

That was it!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 10:05AM
    #4   2013/10/30 12:03PM
    alanadz

I would love to see JB come back as Ronan. Phyllis is gone but he would be great with Chloe!

#5   2013/10/30 12:16PM
    chillepepper

I missed it,damn,but they always do that to guest stars,no matter who they are,two seconds and they are gone. I too would love to see Jeff come back as Ronan especially now for Chloe. Loved him with her.

#6   2013/10/30 12:16PM
    chillepepper

I missed it,damn,but they always do that to guest stars,no matter who they are,two seconds and they are gone. I too would love to see Jeff come back as Ronan especially now for Chloe. Loved him with her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list