List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?

Started by jmunoz4u at 2013/10/29 05:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 08:37PM, Views: 833, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 05:53PM
    Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?
    jmunoz4u

With Delia's death, Chloe has no true connection to anyone on the show other than Esther whose a minor character. Are they setting the stage for Chloe to leave the canvas? Or, have her available for future characters like Andrew Abbott? I just don't see her with Kevin. If anyone is dead weight these days it's Kevin.

#2   2013/10/29 06:01PM
    Re: Does Chloe have any reason to stay on now?
    calliope

I hope so. Though she can truly get on my nerves, Elizabeth is a good actress. When Chloe first arrived she had a lot of spunk, she and Kevin were fun too. Maybe they can bring that back to her. She used to wear really fun clothes too....wonder why they changed that?

#3   2013/10/29 06:08PM
    Barbyboo

She can leave

#4   2013/10/29 06:12PM
    calliope

Now that I think about my post, probably no chance! There is not much in the way of fun with the characters anymore. No great one liners like they used to have. Those simple little comebacks that would make you chuckle? Sigh...I sure do miss ATWT.

#5   2013/10/30 09:22AM
    alanadz

IF Jack, Jill and others can stay, then yes Chloe can stay too.

#6   2013/10/30 09:44AM
    lucztruword

[quote]Quote jmunoz4u: With Delia's death, Chloe has no true connection to anyone on the show other than Esther whose a minor character. Are they setting the stage for Chloe to leave the canvas? Or, have her available for future characters like Andrew Abbott? I just don't see her with Kevin. If anyone is dead weight these days it's Kevin.

I agree with your Post.
    What about Chloe & Nick? I wonder would they have chemistry. They seem like they could be a fun loving couple. Any thoughts on this suggestion?

#7   2013/10/30 09:51AM
    SLEUTH

Chloe could leave and I would never miss her. I detest they way they turned her into a Saint after she had Delia. She was a conniving liar and a very nasty person when she came on the show. She literally ruined lives with her machinations. Let her leave town and take the Chipmunk with her. Some could argue that many arrived the same way and "changed"--I don't disagree but Chloe is a waste of air time.

#8   2013/10/30 09:56AM
    Radsbrat

I hope EH has been circulating her resume. With no strong connections to anyone in GC, she can be gone in an instant under this current regimen.

#9   2013/10/30 09:59AM
    Capucine

Why not.
    I'd rather see him try someone new. Anything to keep him away from Sharon and Avery

#10   2013/10/30 10:58AM
    Jackie10

Why would Chloe leave? Delia didnt make the Chloe character she was here before Delia. Chloe still has a connection with Billy, Ester is her mom. Chance may one day return. Kevin who knows.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list