List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/10 05:55AM, Views: 10610, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/30 12:48AM
    Re: JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?
    apple1950

When Dylan was brought onboard, it was rumored he would be Sharon's brother. Looks like Sharon might meet her father, also. Hate the idea of a character being product of sexual abuse. Now to bring this character to the screen is creepy. with so many people in the world being victims of sexual abuse, I hate to see it in a storyline.

#32   2013/10/30 03:26AM
    Sinny

Quote calliope: Oh Yick .

YICK is right.. icky yuck bleck too.. so not a fan

#33   2013/10/30 05:30AM
    sunmama

Ah h3ll no!!!! That b!tch already needs to pack her bags and take dull boy with her!!!!!!!!

#34   2013/10/30 06:54AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote siddyhartha: JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?

According to insider buzz, Tony Geary is leaving General Hospital due to failing contract negotiations. It is reported that Jill Farren Phelps (JFP) is interested in bringing Geary to Y&R to play to the charismatic cult leader, Ian Ward, who is Dylan's biological father and the man who abused Nikki.

This move would reunite former GH castmates Steve Burton and Tony Geary who worked together for 20 years and a decade under Jill Phelps.

Stay tuned!

All I can say to this possibility is YUCK! It appears that JFP wants to move the entire cast of GH over to CBS and turn Y&R into Port Chuck, the Sequel. I have never been a big fan of Anthony Geary to begin with and now he might join Y&R? If JFP really wants to bring any more people over to Y&R from GH, at least let it be somebody I could really get behind like Nancy Lee Grahn or Marcie Ryland. Those are two great actresses I would really love to see on our show and we'd have our old Abby back.

#35   2013/10/30 06:58AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote pink kiity: calliope im with you on this oh yuck

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can live without this overpaid actor. I'm sure he wouldn't come cheap and if the whole idea by CBS/Sony was to save money I can't see how this will help save the big bucks.

#36   2013/10/30 07:06AM
    countryMomof4

So far this all seems to be nothing more than speculation. I'm going to wait until I see something from a reliable source rather than a gossip mongering blogger.

IIRC, that was TG who played the rapist all those years ago on Y&R.

#37   2013/10/30 07:21AM
    gardengal

Can Y&R afford to pay TG what he will demand? And its not just money, he'll want ample time off. The GH fan in me hopes the rumors are true. The money freed up can be used for other actors. The Y&R fan in me looks at this rumor with dread. How many will get the ax to pay for TG?

#38   2013/10/30 07:32AM
    canada gal

Quote Sinny:
    Quote calliope: Oh Yick .

YICK is right.. icky yuck bleck too.. so not a fan

I remember him as a child in the time of disco and I remember his disco club an his relation with laura. But when that fizzled out I stopped watching.

No discrimation implied, but isn't he ancient even old than victor. I thought JFP liked them young and good looking

#39   2013/10/30 07:33AM
    SLEUTH

Ho hum. Another GH "superstar".

#40   2013/10/30 08:06AM
    Gideon58

I had read that Geary had been asked to take a pay cut at GH, I wonder how Y&R can afford him?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list