List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/10 05:55AM, Views: 11260, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/29 08:20PM
    Re: JFP hiring Tony Geary to play Dylan's father?
    jilltidwell

Quote Paggie:
    Quote Broschart: Say it isn't so!!! NOOOOOOOO! Don't like the idea,

Nor does MM after that unfortunate Emmy tweet!

Not to worry - if GH can't afford Geary I bet Y & R can't either! JFP has already blown the budget on her other FOJ.

This is Branco stirring the pot again.

Who would want to work for her anyway?

#22   2013/10/29 08:28PM
    chillepepper

What is this woman doing or what the he!1 is she smoking? I did like TG as Luke on GH but please CBS and SONY stop allowing her to ruin this show. TG is a great actor but Y&R doesn't need any more newbies on their show. This sl is driving this poster up the wall,I'm already sick of Nikki 's constant whinning about her lost kid,do we have to see her rapist too? I guess this is what a poster said that the show was going to get very dark, I guess CBS and Sony want the show gone in 2014, cause allowing this crap to happen is going in the right direction. Thanks a lot . Get rid of this sicko child killer and soap killer please.

#23   2013/10/29 08:31PM
    jorie

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote maja: Oh please no! Sounds like bad fan-fiction.

I think so too. Isn't Dylan's dad " supposed to be be" dead?

his adoptive dad is dead.

#24   2013/10/29 08:37PM
    bail

[quote]Quote ChargerGirl: [/quote]Why does he (Tony Geary)always play a rapist! [/quote]
    If memory serves me correctly, many, many, many years ago before he was on GH when it was just getting off the ground Tony Geary played a rapist on Y&R. I wonder if they will make it the same character. Hmmmm..... this could be interesting.[/quote]

He did, he played a rapist on Y&R named George Curtis in the 70's and even though he had a short role he was good.

If this rumor is true I will miss him on GH.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 08:38PM
    #25   2013/10/29 08:43PM
    carolinacat

Quote ladycam: Well Tony Geary is a good actor use to love Luke on GH even though it's being years since I watch GH. But Luke was one of my favorites along with Jason and Sonny. So far Dylan bores me the writing for him not interesting. But Tony Geary if he's playing a villain that should be interesting. Too many good guys on Y&R now.

I agree Tony Geary is a great actor. He has 7 Emmy's under his belt. I used to love Luke on GH too. Luke and Laura's wedding was amazing. It was the highest rated event in daytime history.

I think Tony Geary would make an excellent Cult Leader. He has a very strong and striking presence, and the man sure loves playing the Villain. Luke was a rapist and child killer, Tony enjoys the dark stuff, the darker the better.

#26   2013/10/29 08:49PM
    carolinacat

Quote bail:
    Quote ChargerGirl:

Why does he (Tony Geary)always play a rapist!

If memory serves me correctly, many, many, many years ago before he was on GH when it was just getting off the ground Tony Geary played a rapist on Y&R. I wonder if they will make it the same character. Hmmmm..... this could be interesting.

He did, he played a rapist on Y&R named George Curtis in the 70's and even though he had a short role he was good.

If this rumor is true I will miss him on GH.

Is he the one who raped one of the Brooks girls? I do vaguely remember Tony Geary playing a rapist on Y&R. It seems to be his specialty.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 08:51PM
    #27   2013/10/29 08:54PM
    pink kiity

Wasn't. It Peggy Brooke who got rape

#28   2013/10/29 09:17PM
    bail

Quote pink kiity: Wasn't. It Peggy Brooke who got rape

I thought it was Chris, but you might be right. It was so long ago, I just remember him screaming how she deserved it!

What a great actor.

#29   2013/10/29 09:26PM
    carolinacat

Quote bail:
    Quote pink kiity: Wasn't. It Peggy Brooke who got rape

I thought it was Chris, but you might be right. It was so long ago, I just remember him screaming how she deserved it!

What a great actor.

Was he the guy she met in a coffee shop and he walked her home and date raped her? There was a rape trial afterward? Maybe I'm remembering wrong, this was back in the 70's.

Tony Geary is a fantastic actor, that's for sure.

#30   2013/10/29 10:16PM
    genhospchat

Quote ladycam: Well Tony Geary is a good actor use to love Luke on GH even though it's being years since I watch GH. But Luke was one of my favorites along with Jason and Sonny. So far Dylan bores me the writing for him not interesting. But Tony Geary if he's playing a villain that should be interesting. Too many good guys on Y&R now. Hope JFP won't back burner the Y&R original cast.And make her GH favorites front and center. Y&R was number with out all her additions that means the viewers love the originals.

I feel your pain. GH writers put OLTL characters front ad Center and they are a total bore and so many of the GH characters are hidden.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list