List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chloe's Dress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chloe's Dress

Started by sb0457 at 2013/10/29 04:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 05:00PM, Views: 2304, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/30 08:54AM
    Re: Chloe's Dress
    SilverQueen

Als her cleavage was hanging out.

#12   2013/10/30 09:06AM
    maja

Good grief! You would think Chloe had worn a black string bikini.I saw nothing inappropriate about her outfit and she did put a jacket on. Also, I think being a Fashionesta was the last thing she had on her mind as she attended the funeral and burial of her daughter.

#13   2013/10/30 09:17AM
    SLEUTH

I too thought it was a little inappropriate. I don't consider myself a prude but anyone with a little class would have dressed more appropriately. Nikki is an ex stripper (I am not cutting on her) dressed like you would expect an aging ex stripper to dress.

#14   2013/10/30 09:19AM
    APRIL JOY

I have to say when saw it from the front I was like is she wearing.then the back that really was when my mouth fell open.jacket or no jacket it was not the dress that she should have worn .someone should have helped her find the right dress..Chile being in the fashion business would have more than one black dress.every good fashion person knows you always have a perfect black dress for different occasions.

#15   2013/10/30 10:28AM
    Capucine

It would not have been good if she didn't wear the jacket,however she did wear the jacket and you couldn't tell the back was cut out.
    Nikki needs to start dressing for her age. Put the girls away.

#16   2013/10/30 11:53AM
    Havasu addict

Do you go to real funerals and talk about the way people dress there?

#17   2013/10/30 12:05PM
    chillepepper

Quote Havasu addict: Do you go to real funerals and talk about the way people dress there?

I agree, I was so annoyed that they didn't even really have a funeral for Cordelia,so I didn't notice what Chloe was wearing,and like the other poster said they don't pick out their own outfits. So maybe you posters that were so appalled should tell wardrobe for the show. Sorry I don't mean to sound nasty, it came out all wrong. JMO

#18   2013/10/30 12:05PM
    chillepepper

Quote Havasu addict: Do you go to real funerals and talk about the way people dress there?

I agree, I was so annoyed that they didn't even really have a funeral for Cordelia,so I didn't notice what Chloe was wearing,and like the other poster said they don't pick out their own outfits. So maybe you posters that were so appalled should tell wardrobe for the show. Sorry I don't mean to sound nasty, it came out all wrong. JMO

#19   2013/10/30 12:06PM
    chillepepper

Sorry for the double posts.

#20   2013/10/30 03:54PM
    daffyteddy66

Quote sweetangel.: Ms Fashionesta so inappropriate where was her mind

Her mind was on her dead daughter, not her wardrobe...funny that!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:01PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list