List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chloe's Dress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chloe's Dress

Started by sb0457 at 2013/10/29 04:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 05:00PM, Views: 2258, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 04:33PM
    Chloe's Dress
    sb0457

I think Chloe's backless dress was so inappropriate for her daughter's funeral. She looked like she was going out to a club. How could the producer's/wardrobe department think that was appropriate is beyond me.

#2   2013/10/29 04:34PM
    Re: Chloe's Dress
    reng

Nikki's girls were prominently on display, too.

#3   2013/10/29 04:37PM
    rancher

I thought the same thing, but I think she had a jacket over the dress at the funeral.

Nikki always has the girls on prominent display. I don't know how these women have no sense of modesty.

#4   2013/10/29 04:44PM
    calliope

Maybe it was the only black dress she had. She had a jacket on that covered arms, back and chest.

#5   2013/10/29 05:10PM
    Ethelmae02

I think Ive seen Niki wear lower cut dresses to some others funerals.

#6   2013/10/29 05:31PM
    daffyteddy66

Quote rancher: I thought the same thing, but I think she had a jacket over the dress at the funeral.

Nikki always has the girls on prominent display. I don't know how these women have no sense of modesty.

You said that as if the characters are real and they get to dress themselves...

#7   2013/10/29 07:54PM
    twocentsworth

Quote sb0457: I think Chloe's backless dress was so inappropriate for her daughter's funeral. She looked like she was going out to a club. How could the producer's/wardrobe department think that was appropriate is beyond me.

It was the appropriate little black dress number to wrap the pink boa around her neck with to have the inpromptu Delia tea party after the funeral...

#8   2013/10/30 08:32AM
    SilverQueen

I agree and I was totally appalled. Not only inapproiate but disrespectful. She said she wanted Delia's funeral to be perfect, then she needs to be mindful of how she dresses and how Delia would've felt seeing her in a cocktail dress. Surely, she had other black dresses besides that one and if not, go shopping and get one. Kevin should've helped with that one because I realize Chloe's not thinking straight with loosing her daughter. Her scatter brained mother could've done that for her too and stepped up. That's what grandmas do.

#9   2013/10/30 08:37AM
    sweetangel.

Ms Fashionesta so inappropriate where was her mind

#10   2013/10/30 08:44AM
    Licorice_423

I didn't find it that bad. There was a cut out in the back. It wasn't like the entire back was exposed.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list