List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam & Peanut

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam & Peanut

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/10/29 04:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:20AM, Views: 1711, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/29 09:34PM
    Re: Adam & Peanut
    jorie

Quote MotoMoto24: You can tell MM is a wonderful father. That baby sure brightens up whenever he's with him. I love watching them together, so adorable!!

HE CALLS TRUEMAN ,PEANUT TOO.

#22   2013/10/30 05:34AM
    alanadz

Quote hubbardfan: I have yet to see that baby smile at ANYONE the way he smiles at ADAM! I haven't seen him smile @Chelsea...or anyone else for that matter; but when ADAM picks him up, that baby just grins w/those little gums from ear to ear! He's sooooo cute, and he and MM have obviously bonded! He's the only thing today that could get a small smile from Adam!This is a match made in heaven!

I love them together too. MM is great with the baby. MM is a father of three, so he's had plenty of experience.

#23   2013/10/30 05:51AM
    DashingJrob

Adam and AJ just brings a smile to my face. He just lights up like a Christmas tree when he's around Adam.

#24   2013/10/30 11:16AM
    bcrfgrl06

Peanut is MM's nickname for his actual son Truman as well. It is absolutely adorable how that little guy was prety much laughing at Michael in that one scene the had together. They are wonderful and I want to see plenty more of them to come.

#25   2013/10/30 11:20AM
    grammapam

Quote DashingJrob: Adam and AJ just brings a smile to my face. He just lights up like a Christmas tree when he's around Adam.
    You can tell he's a Father just by the way he handles this precious child.I adore MM in these scenes..

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list