List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam & Peanut

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam & Peanut

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/10/29 04:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:20AM, Views: 1727, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/29 07:24PM
    Re: Adam & Peanut
    twocentsworth

Next year, when Peanut is in pre-school, we'll see how bratty he turns out...

#12   2013/10/29 07:40PM
    villyforever55

Quote Ari1:
    Quote WaveJumper: I don't remember any other baby in any other soap opera react so wonderfully w/their on screen parent as Peanut does w/Adam. No matter what is happening on the show it I can't help smiling when I see the baby's reaction to Adam.

Adorable, but I must admit, Johnny is pretty adorable on screen, too.

Both kids are just too cute and adorable!

#13   2013/10/29 07:52PM
    TwoOfEach

I hate that Adam is on the outs with the Newmans for one simple reason. I'd love to see Johnny and Connor perched on Grandpa's lap for Christmas. Maybe I'll get my screen cap photos with Uncle Jack instead. I swear Y&R has the prettiest soap babies.

#14   2013/10/29 07:56PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote WaveJumper: I don't remember any other baby in any other soap opera react so wonderfully w/their on screen parent as Peanut does w/Adam. No matter what is happening on the show it I can't help smiling when I see the baby's reaction to Adam.

I remember the small child who played Victor Jr. - he was adorable too. He wasn't an infant though. But he was adorable.

#15   2013/10/29 08:30PM
    BigBluePlate

That baby has certainly bonded with MM. And it doesn't hurt that Conner resembles Adam either. So cute!

#16   2013/10/29 08:47PM
    MotoMoto24

You can tell MM is a wonderful father. That baby sure brightens up whenever he's with him. I love watching them together, so adorable!!

#17   2013/10/29 09:19PM
    jorie

Quote hubbardfan: I have yet to see that baby smile at ANYONE the way he smiles at ADAM! I haven't seen him smile @Chelsea...or anyone else for that matter; but when ADAM picks him up, that baby just grins w/those little gums from ear to ear! He's sooooo cute, and he and MM have obviously bonded! He's the only thing today that could get a small smile from Adam!This is a match made in heaven!

YES ,EVEN THO MICHAEL WAS TRYING NOT TOO .ITS OBVIOUS THAT HE LOVES KIDS ,NO ONE ELSE GETS THAT REACTION FROM THE TWINS LIKE HE DOES.

#18   2013/10/29 09:25PM
    jorie

Quote twocentsworth: Next year, when Peanut is in pre-school, we'll see how bratty he turns out...

he'll be a sweet boy ,just like Adam was, NICHOLAS AND VICTORIA RESENTED HIM EVEN THEN,EVEN THO HE DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE HIS BIG BRO AND SIS.THEY WRE NOT NICE TO HIM.

#19   2013/10/29 09:31PM
    jorie

Quote ChargerGirl:

I remember the small child who played Victor Jr. - he was adorable too. He wasn't an infant though. But he was adorable.

THE LAST LITTLE GUY WHO CAME TO THE RANCH WAS A SWEETHEART AND MM LOOKS JUST THE WAY I THOUGHT HE'D LOOK CHRIS DIDN'T.NICK AND VICKY WERE VERY UNKIND TO HIM EVEN THEN ,THEY RESENTED HIM B/C THEY DIDN'T WANT HIS MOTHER WITH THEIR FATHER, ITS NO WONDER FAITH IS THE WAY SHE IS,SHES JUST LIKE THEM.I WONDER IF ADAM REMEMBERS HOW MEAN THEY WERE ,HE DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE HIS SIBLINGS,AND HE ONLY SEEN HIS FATHER ONCE AGAIN ,TILL HIS MOTHER DIED AND HE FOUND OUT HIS FATHER HAD ABANDONED HIM FOR 27 YEARS,ALL HIS LIFE.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 09:35PM
    #20   2013/10/29 09:33PM
    jorie

Quote TwoOfEach: I hate that Adam is on the outs with the Newmans for one simple reason. I'd love to see Johnny and Connor perched on Grandpa's lap for Christmas. Maybe I'll get my screen cap photos with Uncle Jack instead. I swear Y&R has the prettiest soap babies.

HOPE IT WILL BE WITH JACK.VICTOR DOESN'T DESERVE CONNOR

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list