List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam & Peanut

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam & Peanut

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/10/29 04:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:20AM, Views: 1722, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 04:20PM
    Adam & Peanut
    hubbardfan

I have yet to see that baby smile at ANYONE the way he smiles at ADAM! I haven't seen him smile @Chelsea...or anyone else for that matter; but when ADAM picks him up, that baby just grins w/those little gums from ear to ear! He's sooooo cute, and he and MM have obviously bonded! He's the only thing today that could get a small smile from Adam!This is a match made in heaven!

#2   2013/10/29 04:26PM
    Re: Adam & Peanut
    Laduree

They're calling MM "the baby whisperer" around the set. So cute!

#3   2013/10/29 06:38PM
    ladycam

Quote Laduree: They're calling MM "the baby whisperer" around the set. So cute!

It's so cute don't know how he gets the baby to smile at him but omg it's beautiful. I am so mad JFP couldn't give more of these scenes before this Delia thing

#4   2013/10/29 06:42PM
    canada gal

MM is great with kids. I still remember his scenes with Faith. She just love him.

#5   2013/10/29 06:50PM
    TwoOfEach

MM is a star with kids and the twins who play Connor are so adorable. I hope we'll get to see them growing up and playing with their on-screen parents just like the twins who play Johnny.

#6   2013/10/29 07:00PM
    calliope

It was supposed to be such a serious scene but you could see MM couldn't help but start a crooked grin back at the baby.

#7   2013/10/29 07:04PM
    flyvicki

Well, he's certainly in practice with a new baby at home. It's very touching to see him with Connor. Chelsea can't deny how good he is with him.

#8   2013/10/29 07:11PM
    cards1

That was cute when that baby smiled at MM. That baby don't know he's Adam, LOL.

#9   2013/10/29 07:20PM
    WaveJumper

I don't remember any other baby in any other soap opera react so wonderfully w/their on screen parent as Peanut does w/Adam. No matter what is happening on the show it I can't help smiling when I see the baby's reaction to Adam.

#10   2013/10/29 07:23PM
    Ari1

Quote WaveJumper: I don't remember any other baby in any other soap opera react so wonderfully w/their on screen parent as Peanut does w/Adam. No matter what is happening on the show it I can't help smiling when I see the baby's reaction to Adam.

Adorable, but I must admit, Johnny is pretty adorable on screen, too.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list