List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 02:19AM, Views: 14261, Replies: 69
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/11/01 06:33PM
    Re: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)
    zuzu61

Quote sharonismygirl:
    Quote siddyhartha: November Sweeps Previews

Veteran's Day - Nikki bonds with Dylan and Stitch

Nikki throws a "Veterans Day" event at The Underground. She uses this opportunity to get closer to Dylan and get to know Stitch better. Real life vets are used as extras and it will air on Nov. 11

Jack & Jill fight Victor for Chancellor

While Delia's death preoccupies Victor, smiling Jack thinks this is the perfect chance to strike! He teams up with Jill to go against Victor and grab Chancellor for himself. Meanwhile Jill still continues the quest Katherine sent her on to uncover the mystery of her music box. Will Jill finally find her riches?

Chloe stalks Connor, upsetting Chelsea & Adam

Chloe grows obsessed with Connor. She starts spending more time around Baby Connor and feels a closeness to the infant due to him having a piece of her daughter, her corneas! As Chloe hangs around more, Adam's guilt continues to escalate and eat away at him. Chloe's strong attachment to Connor cause problems between Adam and Chelsea who are disturbed by her constant presence.

Sharon's lies come back to haunt her!

Sharon is taking new medication. She gets a new job and starts rebuilding her life. However the truth about Summer's paternity test and Phyllis' coma & tumble down the stairs haunt her. These secrets could ruin everything Sharon has accomplished. Will Nick forgive her?

Michael and Fen in Lock Up.

Michael is beaten and brutalized in prison by other inmates. He endures the violent attacks to protect Fen from sharing this same fate. However Fen's arrest for drug trafficking and possession land him in lock up too. Is Fen as tough as his old man? After Michael is moved away to a more secure cell block, Fen is left vulnerable. An older inmate Womack approaches the boy and offers a deal.

Billy bonds with Kelly in grief

Billy continues to blame himself for leaving Delia alone in his car at night. His guilt turns to anger and he becomes obsessed with finding the driver who killed his daughter. Victoria fears for her husband's sanity and tries to reach out to him but her attempts to help are rejected. Billy leaves Victoria and Johnny and finds comfort in the arms of a new friend, Kelly, a member of his support group whose son was killed by a hit and run driver. She assists Billy in his crusade to bring Delia's killer to justice.

The writers are repeating Cassie's death all over again!..Billy turning to another woman for comfort, exactly what Nick did with Phyllis, and it destroyed his and Sharon's marriage..and they never recovered from it!

Judy

I agree!! Why pay writer's that can't seen to come up with an original idea.
    And repeating the worst s/l's of Y&R and GH history..

#62   2013/11/02 06:29PM
    alanadz

I can't wait to see both new guys. But we need some new women now!

#63   2013/11/03 08:47PM
    fairland

Nikki throws a "Veterans Day" event at The Underground. She uses this opportunity to get closer to Dylan and get to know Stitch better. Real life vets are used as extras and it will air on Nov. 11

While Delia's death preoccupies Victor, smiling Jack thinks this is the perfect chance to strike! He teams up with Jill to go against Victor and grab Chancellor for himself. Meanwhile Jill still continues the quest Katherine sent her on to uncover the mystery of her music box. Will Jill finally find her riches?

Chloe grows obsessed with Connor. She starts spending more time around Baby Connor and feels a closeness to the infant due to him having a piece of her daughter, her corneas! As Chloe hangs around more, Adam's guilt continues to escalate and eat away at him. Chloe's strong attachment to Connor cause problems between Adam and Chelsea who are disturbed by her constant presence.

Sharon is taking new medication. She gets a new job and starts rebuilding her life. However the truth about Summer's paternity test and Phyllis' coma & tumble down the stairs haunt her. These secrets could ruin everything Sharon has accomplished. Will Nick forgive her?

Michael is beaten and brutalized in prison by other inmates. He endures the violent attacks to protect Fen from sharing this same fate. However Fen's arrest for drug trafficking and possession land him in lock up too. Is Fen as tough as his old man? After Michael is moved away to a more secure cell block, Fen is left vulnerable. An older inmate Womack approaches the boy and offers a deal.

Billy continues to blame himself for leaving Delia alone in his car at night. His guilt turns to anger and he becomes obsessed with finding the driver who killed his daughter. Victoria fears for her husband's sanity and tries to reach out to him but her attempts to help are rejected. Billy leaves Victoria and Johnny and finds comfort in the arms of a new friend, Kelly, a member of his support group whose son was killed by a hit and run driver. She assists Billy in his crusade to bring Delia's killer to justice.

The story line that I am more interseted in is the veteran's day NIkki bonds with dylan and sitich. that does include another story line that does seem to need to come forward is Jack and jill fight victor for chancellor . Frist of all we need to see more jill working with jack as friends to make sure that victor does not get away with ruining katherine will. I would love to see more of jill on screen on my tv set. As well the continuing journey with quest that katherine did set for jill over a mystery of the music box. I would love to see Chloe being lead lady on the Young and the restless. as well. Chloe stalks Connor, upsetting Adam and chelsea.

#64   2013/11/03 09:01PM
    jorie

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote sharonismygirl:

The writers are repeating Cassie's death all over again!..Billy turning to another woman for comfort, exactly what Nick did with Phyllis, and it destroyed his and Sharon's marriage..and they never recovered from it!

Judy

I agree!! Why pay writer's that can't seen to come up with an original idea.
    And repeating the worst s/l's of Y&R and GH history..

the worst s/l 's for gh are the mob s/ls .at least Dees death was a accident ,not killed by a mobster like johnny trying to kill his granfather but killed a child instead.we don't know yet how billy is going to be helped by kellie who he meets in a support group.she isn't on contract.sounds to me like ,its just that .someone helping another parent in a support group.something nick didn't go to.but should have instead of abandoning her for Phyllis.

#65   2013/11/04 02:05AM
    FL senior fan

Jill and Jack working on a plan to buy or take over Chancellor is very interesting. Maybe it will be a legal fight, questioning her sanity or Jill's part of the inheritance? I'm pretty sure, however, that Victor will win out and retain Chancellor; he's already lined up "family" for positions to run the company with him.

I could see that coming...Chloe wanting to be with Peanut.
    Perhaps IF her and Kevin would try to have THEIR OWN CHILD it would help her heal?

Please, writers...nothing's gonna change Sharon until Phyllis recovers and tells all.

#66   2013/11/04 02:07AM
    FL senior fan

I see no mention of Family Services taking little Johnny; so is that true or not...anyone know? Maybe there is an investigation but nothing comes of it???

Victor will be so happy..."I told you so, Victoria, Billy-Boy is just no good".

#67   2013/11/04 02:09AM
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02: Cane and Lily start their own business? lol. Lauren's affair with Carmine has started this bad chain reaction. So Jack is using Victor's grief and distraction over his own neice to one up him in business, ugh! poor Chloe.

they should just buy the underground from Nick.. he is never there.. and that is all Creepy is good to do..

I bet clueless Nick is going to go work for daddy now that his son is going to be there.

#68   2013/11/04 02:14AM
    Sinny

Quote alanadz: There it is again. What Sharon did to Summer! It's in the spoilers FROM Y&R! So Sharon did not imagine anything, she changed that letter!

of course she did..

#69   2013/11/04 02:15AM
    Sinny

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Isn't anyone allowed to be happy? These spoilers depress the heck out of me.

Actually there's a couple that's very happy, Cane & Lily, but a lot of people call them "boring" and want them off the show. The writers are trying to add variety in the story lines but people still complain. If people are so unhappy with the show, they can always switch the channel, just saying...

yep we can change the channel.. or we can come here and complain.. either works.. I think I will keep watching and just complain about the stuff I don't like.. that is kinda our right

#70   2013/11/04 02:19AM
    Sinny

Quote FL senior fan: I see no mention of Family Services taking little Johnny; so is that true or not...anyone know? Maybe there is an investigation but nothing comes of it???

Victor will be so happy..."I told you so, Victoria, Billy-Boy is just no good".

I don't believe that.. CPS would not take Johnny over a hit and run even tho Billy's actions were very negligent.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list