List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 02:19AM, Views: 14680, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/30 06:39PM
    Re: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)
    alanadz

It looks like these spoilers are legit! Michael has already been brutalized in prison and Billy meets and gets ahem close to this lady next week.

#52   2013/10/30 07:09PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Sinny:
    Quote chillepepper: Neil's an idiot and has been for awhile. He well lose everything if he isn't careful. He well probably start sleeping with her soon. Why is Victor always sticking his nose in someone else's business? Don't know who would hire Sharon. Wonder what kind of business Lily and Cane well start? Hate the Billy well yet again leave another child and his wife,why are the writers always destroying the Abbots?How are Jack and Jill going to help Billy going after Chancelor? Fine mother and brother these two are. Not sounding like a good November sweeps at all. At least not to this poster. May have to tune out. Chloe is so raw with grief right now and I think that EH is going to nail this sl as well as BM. Just hope the Billy and that broad don't sleep together,maybe they well just be friends. Why do they have to write that Billy leaves his child again? JMO

of course neil will sleep with her.. that is what he does.. and since we never see leslie anymore... Neil needs to get some somewhere...

Billy needs to do something to become interesting again and if that takes an affair to do it I am all for it.

Not so sure about Neil sleeping with Hilary. Pretty sure this one is Devon's. I will be disgusted if not. It was bad enough they put him with that child Sophia. But to pair him with a woman whose mother he was going to sleep with is too much. Just no to that. KSJ is young looking and all but he still needs an older woman.

Agreed about Billy though.

#53   2013/10/30 07:26PM
    Sinny

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote chillepepper: Neil's an idiot and has been for awhile. He well lose everything if he isn't careful. He well probably start sleeping with her soon. Why is Victor always sticking his nose in someone else's business? Don't know who would hire Sharon. Wonder what kind of business Lily and Cane well start? Hate the Billy well yet again leave another child and his wife,why are the writers always destroying the Abbots?How are Jack and Jill going to help Billy going after Chancelor? Fine mother and brother these two are. Not sounding like a good November sweeps at all. At least not to this poster. May have to tune out. Chloe is so raw with grief right now and I think that EH is going to nail this sl as well as BM. Just hope the Billy and that broad don't sleep together,maybe they well just be friends. Why do they have to write that Billy leaves his child again? JMO

of course neil will sleep with her.. that is what he does.. and since we never see leslie anymore... Neil needs to get some somewhere...

Billy needs to do something to become interesting again and if that takes an affair to do it I am all for it.

Not so sure about Neil sleeping with Hilary. Pretty sure this one is Devon's. I will be disgusted if not. It was bad enough they put him with that child Sophia. But to pair him with a woman whose mother he was going to sleep with is too much. Just no to that. KSJ is young looking and all but he still needs an older woman.

Agreed about Billy though.

I just have a funny feeling her and Neil will end up together..

billy needed to get away from icky a long time ago.. he is so dull now

#54   2013/10/30 11:37PM
    molly2552

Hmmm some of these sweeps "spoilers" are very interesting like the Michael and Fen spoiler. The spoiler I read from someone who gets the actual magazines early, posted that Michael and Fen work together to find out who killed Carmine not that they are separated from each other in prison. Sort of makes me question the validity of the ones with all those specific details.

#55   2013/10/31 05:58AM
    alanadz

November sweeps sounds pretty good. I am very curious about Villy's marriage and about Adam.

#56   2013/10/31 09:39AM
    trinilisa

Thanks for the spoilers! I'm looking forward for the paternity storyline to move in November!

#57   2013/10/31 09:57AM
    cay65

Hate the spoiler that says Billy leaves Victoria & Johnny. This is just like the writers to cause a problem in a marriage, I'll stop watching for a while when this happens. The writers should have brought Billy & Victoria closer together not seperate them. They are repeating the same storie line they had for Nick & Sharon.

#58   2013/11/01 05:31PM
    alanadz

I don't like Jill or Jack. I hope Victor crushes both of them.

#59   2013/11/01 06:29PM
    zuzu61

I suppose this answers my question. It's NOT time to start recording & watching Y&R again.
    SAD!! I stopped before Delia died, and I miss what Y&R once was. A happy, well written soap.

PLEEEASE leave JFP!!
    I want to watch Y&R.
    IF JFP loves GH so much, then go back to GH. But PLEASE stop trying to turn Y&R into GH. JMHO.

#60   2013/11/01 06:29PM
    sharonismygirl

Quote siddyhartha: November Sweeps Previews

Veteran's Day - Nikki bonds with Dylan and Stitch

Nikki throws a "Veterans Day" event at The Underground. She uses this opportunity to get closer to Dylan and get to know Stitch better. Real life vets are used as extras and it will air on Nov. 11

Jack & Jill fight Victor for Chancellor

While Delia's death preoccupies Victor, smiling Jack thinks this is the perfect chance to strike! He teams up with Jill to go against Victor and grab Chancellor for himself. Meanwhile Jill still continues the quest Katherine sent her on to uncover the mystery of her music box. Will Jill finally find her riches?

Chloe stalks Connor, upsetting Chelsea & Adam

Chloe grows obsessed with Connor. She starts spending more time around Baby Connor and feels a closeness to the infant due to him having a piece of her daughter, her corneas! As Chloe hangs around more, Adam's guilt continues to escalate and eat away at him. Chloe's strong attachment to Connor cause problems between Adam and Chelsea who are disturbed by her constant presence.

Sharon's lies come back to haunt her!

Sharon is taking new medication. She gets a new job and starts rebuilding her life. However the truth about Summer's paternity test and Phyllis' coma & tumble down the stairs haunt her. These secrets could ruin everything Sharon has accomplished. Will Nick forgive her?

Michael and Fen in Lock Up.

Michael is beaten and brutalized in prison by other inmates. He endures the violent attacks to protect Fen from sharing this same fate. However Fen's arrest for drug trafficking and possession land him in lock up too. Is Fen as tough as his old man? After Michael is moved away to a more secure cell block, Fen is left vulnerable. An older inmate Womack approaches the boy and offers a deal.

Billy bonds with Kelly in grief

Billy continues to blame himself for leaving Delia alone in his car at night. His guilt turns to anger and he becomes obsessed with finding the driver who killed his daughter. Victoria fears for her husband's sanity and tries to reach out to him but her attempts to help are rejected. Billy leaves Victoria and Johnny and finds comfort in the arms of a new friend, Kelly, a member of his support group whose son was killed by a hit and run driver. She assists Billy in his crusade to bring Delia's killer to justice.

The writers are repeating Cassie's death all over again!..Billy turning to another woman for comfort, exactly what Nick did with Phyllis, and it destroyed his and Sharon's marriage..and they never recovered from it!

Judy

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list