List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 02:19AM, Views: 14507, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/29 07:48PM
    Re: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)
    Charlie Big

Where is Sharon working? Burger King? Stocking shelves at Walmart? Who on earth would hire this trick after the way she almost tanked Newman E? Even Wallstreet thinks that she is a bad investment. I am betting that she gets Nick to screw her before she tells him. That is the way manipulates all the men she does. I am sure that she has to manipulate Nick with her worn out story of how none of this stuff that she did is really the real her, blah blah blah. She is such a joke.

#32   2013/10/29 07:54PM
    carolinacat

Quote Charlie Big: Where is Sharon working? Burger King? Stocking shelves at Walmart? Who on earth would hire this trick after the way she almost tanked Newman E? Even Wallstreet thinks that she is a bad investment. I am betting that she gets Nick to screw her before she tells him. That is the way manipulates all the men she does. I am sure that she has to manipulate Nick with her worn out story of how none of this stuff that she did is really the real her, blah blah blah. She is such a joke.

Maybe Nick hires her to work at Underground since Noah quit. He's the only person in town with a business who would employ Sharon.

#33   2013/10/29 07:55PM
    ajsp35801

Quote carolinacat:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote siddyhartha: Neil and Hilary becomes friends and allies, Lily rages!

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers h er a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.

Is Lily suppose to welcome with open arms the woman that photo shopped pictures that were lies and put them on the web for everyone to see to break up her marriage. I guess she is suppose to forget Hillary's only purpose was to hurt her and make her lose everything because she wanted to see Lily hurt. But Lily is wrong because she is not feeling sorry for poor little Hillary.

Hilary lost her mother to alcoholism. Lily should have some compassion since Neil suffers the same addiction. If Neil wants to mentor Hilary, it's none of Lily's business, she needs to butt out and raise her own kids. Neil put up with a lot of drama because of Cane and his crazy family, now it's Lily's turn to show some tolerance.

Since you put it that way...I see where you are coming from. Lol. However, since lily's debut as a teen, she has always been self absorbed, strong willed, and spoiled...use to getting her way. Does one really expect her to show to.erance. I never did. She is black mailing Neil threatening to quit the same way that she threatened to tell Neil that Malcolm was her father if Dru didn't convince neil to let her see daniiel. Great times, those were. Highly amusing.

#34   2013/10/29 08:21PM
    Sinny

Quote carolinacat:
    Quote Charlie Big: Where is Sharon working? Burger King? Stocking shelves at Walmart? Who on earth would hire this trick after the way she almost tanked Newman E? Even Wallstreet thinks that she is a bad investment. I am betting that she gets Nick to screw her before she tells him. That is the way manipulates all the men she does. I am sure that she has to manipulate Nick with her worn out story of how none of this stuff that she did is really the real her, blah blah blah. She is such a joke.

Maybe Nick hires her to work at Underground since Noah quit. He's the only person in town with a business who would employ Sharon.

Maybe Dylan hires her as a coffee girl.

#35   2013/10/29 08:27PM
    hopey pix

Somehow,after I read this last post,I got a weird image!"Coffee,cigarettes,AWWW,come on guys,buy something"!!Do you think she'd scare people away if she works there and gets all googly-eyed?It would be scary!!!

#36   2013/10/29 08:28PM
    Embrace

I don't blame Lily for being upset. I can't believe Neil is choosing this psycho over his own daughter. Where does his guilt end with this girl, geesh!

Lauren is to blame with this huge chain of events with her family. Now both men in her life are suffering. I wish Michael had left her already.

Jack never learns, Smh.

Pretty selfish of Chelsea and Adam to be that way about Chloe. They should be ok with her seeing Connor whenever she wants. I also think it would have been cool for them to ask Billy and Chloe to be godparents to Connor considering....
    When is Adam changing Connors name?

#37   2013/10/29 08:43PM
    villyforever55

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote siddyhartha: Neil and Hilary becomes friends and allies, Lily rages!

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers her a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.

If I were Lily, I'd be pissed, too. Look what Hillary tried to do to her marriage. If Neil wants to mentor Hillary, fine, but it doesn't have to be at Jabot where Lily works. Let Neil deal with his guilt without forcing Lily to be part of it.

#38   2013/10/29 08:57PM
    chillepepper

Neil's an idiot and has been for awhile. He well lose everything if he isn't careful. He well probably start sleeping with her soon. Why is Victor always sticking his nose in someone else's business? Don't know who would hire Sharon. Wonder what kind of business Lily and Cane well start? Hate the Billy well yet again leave another child and his wife,why are the writers always destroying the Abbots?How are Jack and Jill going to help Billy going after Chancelor? Fine mother and brother these two are. Not sounding like a good November sweeps at all. At least not to this poster. May have to tune out. Chloe is so raw with grief right now and I think that EH is going to nail this sl as well as BM. Just hope the Billy and that broad don't sleep together,maybe they well just be friends. Why do they have to write that Billy leaves his child again? JMO

#39   2013/10/29 08:57PM
    chillepepper

Neil's an idiot and has been for awhile. He well lose everything if he isn't careful. He well probably start sleeping with her soon. Why is Victor always sticking his nose in someone else's business? Don't know who would hire Sharon. Wonder what kind of business Lily and Cane well start? Hate the Billy well yet again leave another child and his wife,why are the writers always destroying the Abbots?How are Jack and Jill going to help Billy going after Chancelor? Fine mother and brother these two are. Not sounding like a good November sweeps at all. At least not to this poster. May have to tune out. Chloe is so raw with grief right now and I think that EH is going to nail this sl as well as BM. Just hope the Billy and that broad don't sleep together,maybe they well just be friends. Why do they have to write that Billy leaves his child again? JMO

#40   2013/10/29 09:28PM
    carolinacat

Quote chillepepper: Neil's an idiot and has been for awhile. He well lose everything if he isn't careful. He well probably start sleeping with her soon.

Oh dear lord, I hope Neil doesn't have sex with Hilary. A surrogate daughter relationship is fine, but he shouldn't cross the line and sleep with her. No just no.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list