List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 02:19AM, Views: 14448, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/29 06:13PM
    Re: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)
    Barbyboo

Quote okieranger:
    Quote siddyhartha:

Michael and Fen in Lock Up.

Michael is beaten and brutalized in prison by other inmates. He endures the violent attacks to protect Fen from sharing this same fate. However Fen's arrest for drug trafficking and possession land him in lock up too. Is Fen as tough as his old man? After Michael is moved away to a more secure cell block, Fen is left vulnerable. An older inmate Womack approaches the boy and offers a deal.

This spoiler worried me the most. I do not like the sounds of it. I wonder if Fen will get raped in prison, I remember JFP did a similar story on GH when Michael was raped by another inmate. Jason wasn't there to protect him. It was so sad.

Ge deserves prison Kevin and Chloe deserved prison..and Michael deserves prison for being dumb.. No rape yhou

#22   2013/10/29 06:25PM
    ajsp35801

Quote siddyhartha: Neil and Hilary becomes friends and allies, Lily rages!

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers her a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.

#23   2013/10/29 06:40PM
    Sinny

Quote Ethelmae02: Cane and Lily start their own business? lol. Lauren's affair with Carmine has started this bad chain reaction. So Jack is using Victor's grief and distraction over his own neice to one up him in business, ugh! poor Chloe.

LOL what are they going to do.. babysitting service? LMAO that is all those 2 idiots are good for. I agree this is all on Lauren and her nasty cheating.

I hope Victor really brings Jack to his knees once and for all. I am sick of Jack always going after Victor and to do it right now tells us what the real Jack is all about.. he is a jackass.

#24   2013/10/29 06:41PM
    Sinny

Quote Gramma2five: Oh no sinny we don't want Billy to cheat,we need at least one couple on this darn drama to stay faithful don't we?! They seem to be our only hope .you are probably right tho...it's gonna happen, just sad.

I am so not a villy fan. Not a Vikki fan really and I think she has turned Billy into a wimp.. He is more like her purse and nothing more.

#25   2013/10/29 06:50PM
    Rfan

[quote]Quote ajsp35801: [quote]Quote siddyhartha: Neil and Hilary becomes friends and allies, Lily rages!

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers her a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.[/quote]

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.[/quote

Is Lily suppose to welcome with open arms the woman that photo shopped pictures that were lies and put them on the web for everyone to see to break up her marriage. I guess she is suppose to forget Hillary's only purpose was to hurt her and make her lose everything because she wanted to see Lily hurt. But Lily is wrong because she is not feeling sorry for poor little Hillary.

#26   2013/10/29 06:51PM
    alanadz

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Isn't anyone allowed to be happy? These spoilers depress the heck out of me.

Actually there's a couple that's very happy, Cane & Lily, but a lot of people call them "boring" and want them off the show. The writers are trying to add variety in the story lines but people still complain. If people are so unhappy with the show, they can always switch the channel, just saying...

What a great post! ITA. I like Lane and agree they need to add more layers to the couple. I think starting a business together is a great idea. I thought of that also.

I could not agree more, if you are so unhappy with the show and the characters, why watch?

#27   2013/10/29 07:03PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Gramma2five: Oh no sinny we don't want Billy to cheat,we need at least one couple on this darn drama to stay faithful don't we?! They seem to be our only hope .you are probably right tho...it's gonna happen, just sad.

I am so not a villy fan. Not a Vikki fan really and I think she has turned Billy into a wimp.. He is more like her purse and nothing more.

Agreed. Billy is a Newmanized purse holder with Vicky. I'd really like to see him free of her.

If an affair between this Kelly person and Billy achieves that, I'm all for it. But even if they just stay platonic, I'm a big fan of Cynthia Watros so I'm looking forward to scenes between her & Billy Miller.

#28   2013/10/29 07:29PM
    Sinny

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote Sinny:

Agreed. Billy is a Newmanized purse holder with Vicky. I'd really like to see him free of her.

If an affair between this Kelly person and Billy achieves that, I'm all for it. But even if they just stay platonic, I'm a big fan of Cynthia Watros so I'm looking forward to scenes between her & Billy Miller.

I really do not like Billy paired with Vikki at all. He has become such a boring nothing character... I am ready for him to have scenes with anyone but vikki.

#29   2013/10/29 07:39PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Rfan:
    Quote ajsp35801:

Neil bears his soul to Hilary who is touched by his honesty and compassion. They weep over common losses and find strength and friendship in each other. Neil bonds with Hilary and offers her a job working with him. He wants to mentor her under his wing. Lily rages when she hears the news! Cane tries to runs Hilary out of town but she refuses to leave Neil's side. Lily grows jealous of Neil and Hilary's closeness and quits her job. Cane and Lily decide to start their own business.

I knew Lily would be pissed about Hillary. God forbid she is not the center of Winter island. I am prepared to love Hilary. I like she has moved on. Be strong Neil...continue to mentor Hilary.

Is Lily suppose to welcome with open arms the woman that photo shopped pictures that were lies and put them on the web for everyone to see to break up her marriage. I guess she is suppose to forget Hillary's only purpose was to hurt her and make her lose everything because she wanted to see Lily hurt. But Lily is wrong because she is not feeling sorry for poor little Hillary.

Lily is not wrong at all...but I do think that some jealousy is involved. Her father is choosing Hilary over her. And that is what bothers me because I am so over lily being the only person in the Winters family who gets any story. Their lives must revolve around her and her Cane drama. They even turned Neil's story of Hilary getting revenge into a cane and lily story. Very annoying. So yes, I am relishing the writers giving Neil a story mentoring Hilary. At least it won't be all about lily. The writers seem to like MM and want to write her as a lead..,yes! I just hope the writing us consistant.

#30   2013/10/29 07:42PM
    carolinacat

Quote Rfan:
    Quote ajsp35801:

Hilary lost her mother to alcoholism. Lily should have some compassion since Neil suffers the same addiction. If Neil wants to mentor Hilary, it's none of Lily's business, she needs to butt out and raise her own kids. Neil put up with a lot of drama because of Cane and his crazy family, now it's Lily's turn to show some tolerance.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list