List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)

Started by siddyhartha at 2013/10/29 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 02:19AM, Views: 14679, Replies: 69
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/29 04:57PM
    Re: November Sweeps Previews (Spoilers)
    ericlizafan

I thought Chelsea and Adam were supposed to grow closer? I don't like the Billy spoiler, its like Nick/Sharon/Phyllis all over again.

#12   2013/10/29 05:01PM
    okieranger

Quote Ethelmae02: Cane and Lily start their own business? lol. Lauren's affair with Carmine has started this bad chain reaction. So Jack is using Victor's grief and distraction over his own neice to one up him in business, ugh!

I don't understand why Victor is the one grieving Delia. Wasn't she Jack's niece and Jill's grand-daughter? I expected those two to be upset instead of trying to steal Chancellor.

#13   2013/10/29 05:12PM
    hubbardfan

Oh, dear! Now we'll have Chloe stalking the baby...what next, will she try and kidnap him? This is getting to be a bit much! This will put a strain on her and Chelsea's friendship, but it might make Adam so uneasy he'll confess! I wish they'd leave the baby alone; Chloe needs to go to grief counseling like Billy!

#14   2013/10/29 05:29PM
    Mer2

Where did you get these spoilers?

#15   2013/10/29 05:30PM
    Gramma2five

Oh no sinny we don't want Billy to cheat,we need at least one couple on this darn drama to stay faithful don't we?! They seem to be our only hope .you are probably right tho...it's gonna happen, just sad.

#16   2013/10/29 05:34PM
    alanadz

There it is again. What Sharon did to Summer! It's in the spoilers FROM Y&R! So Sharon did not imagine anything, she changed that letter!

#17   2013/10/29 05:35PM
    Gramma2five

Quote TwoOfEach: Isn't anyone allowed to be happy? These spoilers depress the heck out of me.

Me too. These damm soaps use to be a place to go that made you feel good and yes cry too, to much of the cheat, cry, die, hate anymore. Now I almost do not want to watch, way to much sadness. There has to be some laughter and happiness in daytime drama. Where the hell has it gone?
    I will never stop watching my fav drama but darn, it is hard sometimes.

#18   2013/10/29 05:52PM
    1Elvis

Quote siddyhartha: November Sweeps Previews

Veteran's Day - Nikki bonds with Dylan and Stitch

Nikki throws a "Veterans Day" event at The Underground. She uses this opportunity to get closer to Dylan and get to know Stitch better. Real life vets are used as extras and it will air on Nov. 11

Jack & Jill fight Victor for Chancellor

While Delia's death preoccupies Victor, smiling Jack thinks this is the perfect chance to strike! He teams up with Jill to go against Victor and grab Chancellor for himself. Meanwhile Jill still continues the quest Katherine sent her on to uncover the mystery of her music box. Will Jill finally find her riches?

Chloe stalks Connor, upsetting Chelsea & Adam

Chloe grows obsessed with Connor. She starts spending more time around Baby Connor and feels a closeness to the infant due to him having a piece of her daughter, her corneas! As Chloe hangs around more, Adam's guilt continues to escalate and eat away at him. Chloe's strong attachment to Connor cause problems between Adam and Chelsea who are disturbed by her constant presence.

Sharon's lies come back to haunt her!

Sharon is taking new medication. She gets a new job and starts rebuilding her life. However the truth about Summer's paternity test and Phyllis' coma & tumble down the stairs haunt her. These secrets could ruin everything Sharon has accomplished. Will Nick forgive her?

Michael and Fen in Lock Up.

Michael is beaten and brutalized in prison by other inmates. He endures the violent attacks to protect Fen from sharing this same fate. However Fen's arrest for drug trafficking and possession land him in lock up too. Is Fen as tough as his old man? After Michael is moved away to a more secure cell block, Fen is left vulnerable. An older inmate Womack approaches the boy and offers a deal.

Billy bonds with Kelly in grief

Billy continues to blame himself for leaving Delia alone in his car at night. His guilt turns to anger and he becomes obsessed with finding the driver who killed his daughter. Victoria fears for her husband's sanity and tries to reach out to him but her attempts to help are rejected. Billy leaves Victoria and Johnny and finds comfort in the arms of a new friend, Kelly, a member of his support group whose son was killed by a hit and run driver. She assists Billy in his crusade to bring Delia's killer to justice.

Thanks.

#19   2013/10/29 05:55PM
    snookiee

Quote okieranger:
    Quote siddyhartha:

Michael and Fen in Lock Up.

Michael is beaten and brutalized in prison by other inmates. He endures the violent attacks to protect Fen from sharing this same fate. However Fen's arrest for drug trafficking and possession land him in lock up too. Is Fen as tough as his old man? After Michael is moved away to a more secure cell block, Fen is left vulnerable. An older inmate Womack approaches the boy and offers a deal.

This spoiler worried me the most. I do not like the sounds of it. I wonder if Fen will get raped in prison, I remember JFP did a similar story on GH when Michael was raped by another inmate. Jason wasn't there to protect him. It was so sad.

Carter raping Michael was so gross!

I will vomit in my mouth if they have Fen raped in prison.

I put up with JFP but if she makes Fen get butt-raped behind bars like Michael did by some greasy sex predator, I will be done with her! I hated that story!!!

#20   2013/10/29 06:11PM
    Laurie_AdamN...

Quote TwoOfEach: Isn't anyone allowed to be happy? These spoilers depress the heck out of me.

Actually there's a couple that's very happy, Cane & Lily, but a lot of people call them "boring" and want them off the show. The writers are trying to add variety in the story lines but people still complain. If people are so unhappy with the show, they can always switch the channel, just saying...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list