List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 07:27PM, Views: 673, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 11:18AM
    disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam
    Alyssana

it sucks we never got to see inside the church and watch the service, just Adam's expression and lurking outside the door, to do his eavesdropping.

I didn't feel any emotion about Delia's memorial because it wasn't shown to us like Cassie's funeral.

#2   2013/10/29 11:24AM
    Re: disappointed, they didn't show funeral, only Adam
    Lanie1959

I thought it was a good episode but could have done without Adam..........he is on overkill now and his worn out guilty looks are starting to annoy me especially when he came to where funeral was ...lurking around like a cockroach..enough already

#3   2013/10/29 11:46AM
    zuzu61

Ridiulous!! Delia's death all about Adam, then they'll write that someone else actually ran over Poor little Delia.
    WHY are they making this all about ---??? Yuk!

#4   2013/10/29 12:11PM
    Soap Fan

This is turing into Adam "The baby Snatcher" Newman show and thats not a good thing.

#5   2013/10/29 12:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Today should have been all about Delia, Chloe and Billy!

#6   2013/10/30 03:21PM
    alanadz

I didn't really want to see the funeral. It's too sad.

#7   2013/10/30 05:40PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote alanadz: I didn't really want to see the funeral. It's too sad.

I agree. Too sad. I'd have lost it just having to look at the shorter, much smaller coffin, which I imagine was pink. I choked up the moment I heard the plans for Pinkerton. I imagine the funeral would be too intense for some fans, but can you imagine the actors who actually have kids? This s/l is haunting because things do happen in an instant, but despite great acting, I can imagine the actors that actually have children being much more torn up looking at a child's coffin, than the on screen parents themselves, who do not have kids of their own. As much criticism as there has been about the grief, I'm certain there'd be even more.

#8   2013/10/30 05:52PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:

I agree. Too sad. I'd have lost it just having to look at the shorter, much smaller coffin, which I imagine was pink. I choked up the moment I heard the plans for Pinkerton. I imagine the funeral would be too intense for some fans, but can you imagine the actors who actually have kids? This s/l is haunting because things do happen in an instant, but despite great acting, I can imagine the actors that actually have children being much more torn up looking at a child's coffin, than the on screen parents themselves, who do not have kids of their own. As much criticism as there has been about the grief, I'm certain there'd be even more.

I think it was beautifully done, we didn't need to see a child's coffin. We see enough of that on the news. Well done!

#9   2013/10/30 06:32PM
    jorie

Quote Soap Fan: This is turing into Adam "The baby Snatcher" Newman show and thats not a good thing.

THE EP YOU SEEN TODAY ,I SEEN YESTERDAY WAS BORING WITHOUT ADAM.

#10   2013/10/30 06:36PM
    jorie

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

I think it was beautifully done, we didn't need to see a child's coffin. We see enough of that on the news. Well done!

WELL SAID ,AND SEEING HOW DEVASTATED ADAM IS ,SEEING HIMPLACE CONNOR IN CHLOES ARMS WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN HIS CHEEKS WAS SO POIGANT,CHLOE NEEDED CONNOR IN HER ARMS MORE THAN WE NEEDED TO SEE A CHURCH WITH DEES COFFIN.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list