List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 02:46PM, Views: 1343, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/29 06:11PM
    Re: uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic
    daffyteddy66

Good God in heaven!! It never ceases to amaze me what ppl on this board see on their screens.

Dylan is one of the good guys, not some sleazeball who would hit on a friends wife and within days of her losing her stepdaughter!!!

I think some people really need to record the show and watch each epi at least 3 times so they REAllY understand what happened on the screen.

#12   2013/10/29 06:25PM
    Laurie_AdamN...

Quote vikis3: I was thinking the same thing, it's not Billy turning to someone else, it could be Viki and them boom! Dylan is her brother

When I read the spoilers that Billy will leave Victoria & Johnny and end up in Kelly's arms, I thought the same. I see a Victoria/Cole story line again. This will leave Nikki no choice but to tell everyone that Dylan is her son.

#13   2013/10/29 07:50PM
    carolinacat

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21:
    Quote vikis3: I was thinking the same thing, it's not Billy turning to someone else, it could be Viki and them boom! Dylan is her brother

When I read the spoilers that Billy will leave Victoria & Johnny and end up in Kelly's arms, I thought the same. I see a Victoria/Cole story line again. This will leave Nikki no choice but to tell everyone that Dylan is her son.

I was thinking the same thing. After Billy leaves Victoria & Johnny to have his affair with Cynthia Watros, I think Victoria is going to lean on Dylan for support and they'll grow closer and Nikki will become alarmed by their relationship.

We all know how much Chelsea adores Dylan so I can see her supporting this union for Dylan to be Johnny's new father and raise her other son since he missed out on Connor.

#14   2013/10/29 08:14PM
    chillepepper

I didn't see any flirting going on,just saw someone listening to someone who was hurting. Where did it say that Billy cheats on Victoria?I hope not, I thought that the new character was coming as a grief councelor for Chloe ,Billy and Victoria, why is it that we need to see another marriage breaking up? Billy loves Victoria and has told her that he needs her,unless this is a Victor thing yet again, it sounds like something that he would do ,use little Delia's death to break up Billy and Victoria. I hated how Chloe said how much Delia loved Victor ,I don't get this at all ,other than the time he spent with her at the hospital when she was sick and he bought her that pony, when the he!! did they spend any time together? Victor was nothing to her, this statement from both Chloe and Victoria was stupid. Just goes to show you that the new regime has no idea about the characters and who they are connected with.What a load of crap,why has her death been centered all around the Newman's,they are nothing to her,except maybe Victoria. JMO

#15   2013/10/29 08:21PM
    villyforever55

Quote chillepepper: I didn't see any flirting going on,just saw someone listening to someone who was hurting. Where did it say that Billy cheats on Victoria?I hope not, I thought that the new character was coming as a grief councelor for Chloe ,Billy and Victoria, why is it that we need to see another marriage breaking up? Billy loves Victoria and has told her that he needs her,unless this is a Victor thing yet again, it sounds like something that he would do ,use little Delia's death to break up Billy and Victoria. I hated how Chloe said how much Delia loved Victor ,I don't get this at all ,other than the time he spent with her at the hospital when she was sick and he bought her that pony, when the he!! did they spend any time together? Victor was nothing to her, this statement from both Chloe and Victoria was stupid. Just goes to show you that the new regime has no idea about the characters and who they are connected with.What a load of crap,why has her death been centered all around the Newman's,they are nothing to her,except maybe Victoria. JMO

There was a Nov spoiler/speculation about Billy getting cozy with Kelly. Way too much detail for a spoiler, so I'm not believing it. Billy loves Victoria and she loves him, but he will be struggling. As far as Delia and Victor, I think she liked him because he gave her a pony. Kids are like that, so I didn't put too much stock in it.

#16   2013/10/29 08:46PM
    BigBluePlate

Well, I wouldn't say that Dylan flirted with Vicky but they certainly had some chemistry. Too bad he's her half-brother. And if the spoiler/rumor that Dylan has the same father as Sharon is true, then who can he be with besides Avery or Chelsea?

#17   2013/11/01 02:46PM
    alanadz

I think they will laugh about it later.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list