List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/01 02:46PM, Views: 1358, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 10:55AM
    uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic
    Alyssana

It looks like Dylan is starting to catch feelings for Victoria, but not knowing she's his half-sister because Nikki is keeping her secret.

When Victoria came to Dylan as Billy's best friend, and talked about Billy's pulling away and her marriage falling apart, Dylan seemed very attentive to her and wanting to get closer to Victoria. It was like Billy who? He was more concerned with her, and who is taking care of her needs. I see Dylan wanting a wife and kids to settle down with, he tried it with Chelsea and Connor until Adam came back into the picture, and since Billy doesn't want his family anymore, Dylan could easily step in and take over, since he likes Victoria and Johnny.

Will Nikki wait until Dylan starts dating Victoria to tell the truth? This will be like Summer and Kyle's story again!

#2   2013/10/29 11:18AM
    Re: uh oh, trouble, Dylan flirting with his sister Vic
    Scotia

Quote Alyssana: It looks like Dylan is starting to catch feelings for Victoria, but not knowing she's his half-sister because Nikki is keeping her secret.

When Victoria came to Dylan as Billy's best friend, and talked about Billy's pulling away and her marriage falling apart, Dylan seemed very attentive to her and wanting to get closer to Victoria. It was like Billy who? He was more concerned with her, and who is taking care of her needs. I see Dylan wanting a wife and kids to settle down with, he tried it with Chelsea and Connor until Adam came back into the picture, and since Billy doesn't want his family anymore, Dylan could easily step in and take over, since he likes Victoria and Johnny.

Will Nikki wait until Dylan starts dating Victoria to tell the truth? This will be like Summer and Kyle's story again!

That wasn't my take, I think he was just being very thoughtful towards her. Really, everyone is showing sympathy to Billy and Chloe (rightly so), but Victoria is hurting too. Dylan has a very gentle heart, and I think he saw that she needed some TLC. Like Dylan or not, you have to admit he has a soft heart and isn't afraid to demonstrate his feelings. When the truth comes out about his parentage, I think he and Victoria will become close as brother and sister, causing Nick to add that closeness to his negative feelings towards Dylan. Victoria is very close to her mother, and I think she will appreciate this softer side of Dylan towards Nikki (once he gets over the shock of the knowledge!).

#3   2013/10/29 11:38AM
    TwoOfEach

NM

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 11:39AM
    #4   2013/10/29 12:29PM
    alanadz

I noticed that too. Victoria confiding in Dylan and Dylan giving her a very understanding and comforting shoulder to cry on.

#5   2013/10/29 01:49PM
    MrsMc

I didnt think he was flirting at all. He is friends with Billy and just trying to comfort and support.

#6   2013/10/29 02:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote alanadz: I noticed that too. Victoria confiding in Dylan and Dylan giving her a very understanding and comforting shoulder to cry on.

Because Victoria can't go to Billy.

#7   2013/10/29 02:26PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Alyssana: It looks like Dylan is starting to catch feelings for Victoria, but not knowing she's his half-sister because Nikki is keeping her secret.

I agree that Billy is pulling away from Victoria and their marriage is a mess.

Victoria went to Dylan to ask him to help Billy because she can't.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 02:28PM
    #8   2013/10/29 03:44PM
    vikis3

I was thinking the same thing, it's not Billy turning to someone else, it could be Viki and them boom! Dylan is her brother

#9   2013/10/29 04:12PM
    okieranger

Dylan is shady to make a move on his best friend's wife right after his daughter died. I will laugh when he finds out that's his sister. Serves him right! Traitor.

#10   2013/10/29 05:53PM
    villyforever55

Dylan wasn't flirting, he was listening. He's Billy's friend and I don't see him even trying to make a move on Billy's wife.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list