List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:28AM, Views: 1270, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/30 10:55AM
    Re: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy
    grammapam

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote grammapam: His heart??Victor doesn't have a heart.He said what he did to make himself look good in this situation.He could care less about what Billy is going through.If I thought for one nano-second that he really meant those words,it would be different,but he didn't.
    How can a Man say what he's been saying about Billy/Jack,then come all over '2-faced' like he did?My mouth fell open when he spoke so 'warmly' to Billy.Give me a break.I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.He always has an agenda.

Whew...feeling much better now,lol!

Amen!!! I wonder how long it will take before he starts blaming him for Delia's death, like he's been doing behind Billy's back. Once a snake, always a snake.

And what is all this crap about Victor "adoring Delia". Really?? That must have been in between the times he was screwing with her father.
    He always seems to adore his Grandkids,but that's where his 'warmness' stops.If he thought about it,he wouldn't have had his adoring Delia,if it hadn't been for the guy he's always calling 'Billy Boy'.

#22   2013/10/30 11:28AM
    Re: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy
    bukopandan

I was very pleasantly surprised by Vic's gesture toward Jack. And I wish I could say the same for his gesture toward Billy, but I found it a bit patronizing and also out of place because saying he was proud would, to me, sound right if he had a fatherly relationship with Billy, but he doesn't.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list