List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:28AM, Views: 1317, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/29 01:33PM
    Re: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy
    grammapam

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote Ethelmae02: I love victor and I was pleased how be behaved towards the Abbotts
    That's ok...take some Pepto.Things will look better in the morning,lol!!
    whats that supposed to mean? so what I like victor. You gave your opinion fine and I gave mines. I dont think you're funny either. Maybe someone shouldve labeled this thread >a victor hate thread and then Id not posted.
    I didn't mean anything..just having fun,thats all.Sheese.

#12   2013/10/29 03:10PM
    pink kiity

i was so shock i came close loose my bowl of rice crispy today

#13   2013/10/29 03:30PM
    sonny6

Quote grammapam: His heart??Victor doesn't have a heart.He said what he did to make himself look good in this situation.He could care less about what Billy is going through.If I thought for one nano-second that he really meant those words,it would be different,but he didn't.
    How can a Man say what he's been saying about Billy/Jack,then come all over '2-faced' like he did?My mouth fell open when he spoke so 'warmly' to Billy.Give me a break.I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.He always has an agenda.

Whew...feeling much better now,lol!

Me too, after reading you message. Sorry Vic is a evil evil person. and that smirk on his face, OMG I just want to reach in the t.v. and wipe it off his face. EVIL EVIL NO GOOD SOB...

#14   2013/10/29 03:32PM
    hubbardfan

Quote grey:
    Quote grammapam: His heart??Victor doesn't have a heart.He said what he did to make himself look good in this situation.He could care less about what Billy is going through.If I thought for one nano-second that he really meant those words,it would be different,but he didn't.
    How can a Man say what he's been saying about Billy/Jack,then come all over '2-faced' like he did?My mouth fell open when he spoke so 'warmly' to Billy.Give me a break.I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.He always has an agenda.

haha..couldn't have said that any better myself

DITTO!

#15   2013/10/29 04:13PM
    okieranger

Quote Alyssana: Victor showed his heart today. He was very kind & gracious to both Jack & Billy. Even though we all know it's Billy's fault for leaving his daughter alone in the car at night, Victor was compassionate to Billy's face and said his father would be proud of him. i like when Victor is nice this way.

Hell just froze over!

#16   2013/10/30 09:16AM
    alanadz

I am proud of Victor for being kind to Billy. I also hope Victor will at least listen to what Adam has to say, when the truth comes out about who hit Delia.

#17   2013/10/30 09:33AM
    SLEUTH

I love Victor, call me crazy, et al. He is ruthless and at the same time can be so very kind. He showed that he has manners and can be compassionate. Now today with him it's probably 'get your game face on' Billy Boy and tell your Jackass Abbott brother....

#18   2013/10/30 10:35AM
    clicquot1

Hmmm, how was what he said making himself look "good" didn't he approach both Billy & Jack when they were alone?

And what about when Jack spoke to ole Victor when Cassie died? Was he just doing that to make himself look good?

And just because characters hate each other and have rivalries doesn't mean that they can't come together and be civil and comforting to each all for the love of someone they all cared about!

Look at both of the interactions between Jill & Ester(ther is no love loss there)and then later the interactions between JIll & Nikki(the same could be said about their feelings about each other) Both sets of women were a real comfort to each other
    . Now in a couple of days they could be back to bickering, yelling, and bashing each other!

IMO, all it showed was that different people could actually show empathy to characters they hate or have a rivalry all because they loved someone who died!

It shows us that even villians or rivals can feel pain too and reach out to someone they don't normally care for!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 10:39AM
    #19   2013/10/30 10:45AM
    grammapam

Quote clicquot1:

Hmmm, how was what he said making himself look "good" didn't he approach both Billy & Jack when they were alone?

And what about when Jack spoke to ole Victor when Cassie died? Was he just doing that to make himself look good?

And just because characters hate each other and have rivalries doesn't mean that they can't come together and be civil and comforting to each all for the love of someone they all cared about!

Look at both of the interactions between Jill & Ester(ther is no love loss there)and then later the interactions between JIll & Nikki(the same could be said about their feelings about each other) Both sets of women were a real comfort to each other
    . Now in a couple of days they could be back to bickering, yelling, and bashing each other!

IMO, all it showed was that different people could actually show empathy to characters they hate or have a rivalry all because they loved someone who died!

It shows us that even villians or rivals can feel pain too and reach out to someone they don't normally care for!

Hmmm...as you say...he tried to make himself look good in THEIR eyes.Victor is and always will be,untrustworthy and always has an agenda.He doesn't have a 'warm' bone in his body,imo.He's not worthy of that sweet heart that's beating in his chest,imo.
    Yes...he CAN feel pain,Cliq...but when it suits him.

#20   2013/10/30 10:52AM
    Lizzytish

Amen!!! I wonder how long it will take before he starts blaming him for Delia's death, like he's been doing behind Billy's back. Once a snake, always a snake.

And what is all this crap about Victor "adoring Delia". Really?? That must have been in between the times he was screwing with her father.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list