List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:28AM, Views: 1316, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/29 10:43AM
    today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy
    Alyssana

Victor showed his heart today. He was very kind & gracious to both Jack & Billy. Even though we all know it's Billy's fault for leaving his daughter alone in the car at night, Victor was compassionate to Billy's face and said his father would be proud of him. i like when Victor is nice this way.

#2   2013/10/29 10:53AM
    Re: today Victor was kind & gracious to Jack & Billy
    grammapam

His heart??Victor doesn't have a heart.He said what he did to make himself look good in this situation.He could care less about what Billy is going through.If I thought for one nano-second that he really meant those words,it would be different,but he didn't.
    How can a Man say what he's been saying about Billy/Jack,then come all over '2-faced' like he did?My mouth fell open when he spoke so 'warmly' to Billy.Give me a break.I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.He always has an agenda.

Whew...feeling much better now,lol!

#3   2013/10/29 10:58AM
    grey

Quote grammapam: His heart??Victor doesn't have a heart.He said what he did to make himself look good in this situation.He could care less about what Billy is going through.If I thought for one nano-second that he really meant those words,it would be different,but he didn't.
    How can a Man say what he's been saying about Billy/Jack,then come all over '2-faced' like he did?My mouth fell open when he spoke so 'warmly' to Billy.Give me a break.I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.He always has an agenda.

haha..couldn't have said that any better myself

#4   2013/10/29 12:27PM
    alanadz

Quote Alyssana: Victor showed his heart today. He was very kind & gracious to both Jack & Billy. Even though we all know it's Billy's fault for leaving his daughter alone in the car at night, Victor was compassionate to Billy's face and said his father would be proud of him. i like when Victor is nice this way.

This may never ever happen again. But I was proud of Victor.

#5   2013/10/29 12:46PM
    HonnyDiipp

Yes he was gracious. He was also on his best behavior at Kay's funeral. But as soon as it was over, he was back to his "Jack-Ass Abbott and Billy Boy" He LIVES for bashing the Abbott family, forgetting all about the Abbott heart beating in his chest. He was twitching when Summer was talking about being part of both families. Victor playing nicey nice wont last. It never does.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 12:48PM
    #6   2013/10/29 01:06PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote grammapam: His heart??Victor doesn't have a heart.He said what he did to make himself look good in this situation.He could care less about what Billy is going through.If I thought for one nano-second that he really meant those words,it would be different,but he didn't.

I echo your sentiments about Victor. Anyone who hates the Abbotts, particularly Jack and Billy, as much as Victor does, IMO he just comes off sounding phony and insincere. Sorry but I don't buy what Victor was selling today because tomorrow he will be back to blaming Billy for Delia's death and telling Victoria she should take the rest of the children away from Billy before he kills them too.

#7   2013/10/29 01:19PM
    bikette

I guess he was too good to play dress up like the other people for the tea party.

#8   2013/10/29 01:24PM
    Ethelmae02

I love victor and I was pleased how be behaved towards the Abbotts

#9   2013/10/29 01:28PM
    grammapam

Quote Ethelmae02: I love victor and I was pleased how be behaved towards the Abbotts
    That's ok...take some Pepto.Things will look better in the morning,lol!!

#10   2013/10/29 01:31PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Ethelmae02: I love victor and I was pleased how be behaved towards the Abbotts
    That's ok...take some Pepto.Things will look better in the morning,lol!!
    whats that supposed to mean? so what I like victor. You gave your opinion fine and I gave mines. I dont think you're funny either. Maybe someone shouldve labeled this thread >a victor hate thread and then Id not posted.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list