List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the new Johnny, he looks same age as Delia now!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the new Johnny, he looks same age as Delia now!

Started by Alyssana at 2013/10/29 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 12:14PM, Views: 1166, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/29 10:38AM
    the new Johnny, he looks same age as Delia now!
    Alyssana

Just the other week Johnny was a toddler, now he looks same age as dead Delia. He can walk & talk but still Billy is acting cold and don't want to touch the boy. Poor kid!

SORAS is too funny. Soap kids sprout fast. This new Johnny is really cute though, I like his acting with everyone, fits in well.

#2   2013/10/29 10:43AM
    Re: the new Johnny, he looks same age as Delia now!
    jeanie5815

That was Reed. Vikki said he came in late last night. He said he wanted to be there for Delia.

#3   2013/10/29 10:44AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Alyssana: Just the other week Johnny was a toddler, now he looks same age as dead Delia. He can walk & talk but still Billy is acting cold and don't want to touch the boy. Poor kid!

SORAS is too funny. Soap kids sprout fast. This new Johnny is really cute though, I like his acting with everyone, fits in well.

I'm pretty sure the walking, talking blonde kid is Victoria's son Reed. I hope he stays in town this time.

#4   2013/10/29 10:44AM
    DashingJrob

That was reed. I think!

#5   2013/10/29 01:16PM
    jacksmyguy

That was no aged Johnny - that was Victoria's son Reed. I know that the writers can do strange things but come on...that's too funny.

#6   2013/10/29 01:32PM
    Soapy water

Thank goodness! I thought they had gone Sci fi on us!

#7   2013/10/30 12:14PM
    alanadz

Quote Alyssana: Just the other week Johnny was a toddler, now he looks same age as dead Delia. He can walk & talk but still Billy is acting cold and don't want to touch the boy. Poor kid!

I assume you mean Reed?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list