List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Started by needsoap at 2007/10/24 08:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:07AM, Views: 3137, Replies: 81
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2007/10/25 07:13PM
    Re: So what does everyone think of the
    bossy lady

I liked it, I like it more because it was not the norm, it was allot of people instead of Lauren then Dru then victor then nick.it kept me coming back day after day. but I have not missed a show in years & years, I have loved this show since I was like 15....yeah I'm a old timer I just pray Victoria & her baby"bubba" are going to be ok so she & JT can be a happly married family.....

#62   2007/10/25 07:33PM
    ms.piggi73

:) LOVED,LOVED,LOVED, WHEN NOAH CAME OUT AND HIS PARENTS WERE SO HAPPY THAT WAS VERY VERY GOOD ACTING I STARTED CRYING.THAT'S THE WORST FEAR PARENTS CAN HAVE, TO FEEL HELPLESS WHEN YOUR CHILD IS IN DANGER, I THOUGHT THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL WRITING AND ACTING

Please dont type in all caps, it is against the guidelines and hard on the eyes. FATS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/25 10:18PM
    #63   2007/10/25 08:18PM
    tinny

I found the out of ashes to be rather exciting. It was expectionally done. It kept me in suspense day after day. It was well done. Thanks y&r crew. You did great

#64   2007/10/25 09:06PM
    suebizzy

I laughed when Amber and Kay Scared each other, that was a good part, my favorite is Kay, I like Jill also, the show still needs improvements but there headed in the right direction

#65   2007/10/25 09:13PM
    suebizzy

isn't that the truth everytime something happens its to Sharon,please give her a new SL where she's not the victim in every scenario, she's a good actress but

#66   2007/10/25 09:35PM
    Evsmom

I just wanted to say that all the actors and actresses have really done a super duper job with this story! I was afraid it was going to be hokey but it's really very good.

Some stand out performances:

Nick, of course when he found out Noah was in there.

Amber and Katherine were very believable together and fun to watch.

Colleen! Man, that girl nailed it today! Very believable!

Those are the ones I can think off right off the top of my head.

#67   2007/10/25 10:12PM
    StaceyT

Quote Evsmom: I just wanted to say that all the actors and actresses have really done a super duper job with this story! I was afraid it was going to be hokey but it's really very good.

ITA! I really enjoyed the show this week Also, I think Sharon was awesome at the site and in the hospitol with Nick, comforting him after they found Victorias purse and I think all the actors in their own little sects were great Just makes me love the show more, and reminds me why I like it so well

#68   2007/10/25 10:14PM
    yandrdiehard

Quote taxman: Jeez, tough audience?!
    I thought, while watching it last night, what they could/should have done differently? Yeah, I guess they coulda killed off some people? But, there is just no way that having to write so many stories, so often, that they can write an edge-of-your-seat thriller?!
    Plus, don't you think "knowing" what's going to happen by being a member of this web site takes a lot of the edge off?
    C'Mon, people. It is what it is! Nothing more. Nothing less. You need to "escape" an hour a day? Enjoy! If it pi$$es you off so much, why do you aggravate yourselves? Life's to short! Enjoy it!
    'Course, I could be wrong.........

Agreed, indeed! Enjoy Y&R all the way!!

#69   2007/10/25 10:16PM
    Jentra

Quote Evsmom: I just wanted to say that all the actors and actresses have really done a super duper job with this story! I was afraid it was going to be hokey but it's really very good.

I think they all did great. But you are right about Colleen. Up until today, she just hasn't moved me. But today, zowie! She was so believable! Great acting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/25 10:16PM
    #70   2007/10/25 10:27PM
    CandyLane5

I wish they would go back the old ways of doing things, instead of daily crisis, and everyone getting killed off, or hurt, or fired, or hired, or kidnapped, or turning into a dark side, and fires, etc.. Why does it have to be boring for everyone to have normal days, and a normal marriage, etc..

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list