List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Started by needsoap at 2007/10/24 08:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:07AM, Views: 3058, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/25 07:50AM
    Re: So what does everyone think of the
    valleycliffe

i can truly say this s/l has me most definitely on the edge of my seat. i have not turned the channel or muted (i watch live so can't ff) once in the past week. all the acting has been spot on.

#22   2007/10/25 08:54AM
    Evsmom

Quote mr.brooks: why did they call it "out of the ashes" ... it was a parking garage collapse with no fires it should have been titled " out of the rubble"

I don't think we've seen the full extent of the disaster yet.

#23   2007/10/25 09:00AM
    calliope

I like it and I like the way they are doing groups. Almost everyday I have gotten a chill! My poor Jack really brought a tear yesterday! I try to avoid any of the threads that might give something away, I like to see for myself and be surprised. (Or not!)

#24   2007/10/25 09:02AM
    coolkraft

Quote mr.brooks: why did they call it "out of the ashes" ... it was a parking garage collapse with no fires it should have been titled " out of the rubble"

agreed.....maybe it should have been out of this world. LOL

#25   2007/10/25 09:05AM
    Delonjo

More like: "Out of the Rubbish"

#26   2007/10/25 09:09AM
    cherchezlefemme

I feel cheated! They haven't even killed off the extra's! JT, Adrian, Chow-Chow, still live... they could have at least choaked on the dust...or somethin!

#27   2007/10/25 09:12AM
    cherchezlefemme

All things considered... I think we can all give propts to the acting! Everyone has been great. The writing still does not make any sense... the prision scene with the t.v... Y'all know somebody would have chin-checked Phyllis for monopolozing the set.

#28   2007/10/25 09:22AM
    carlotta1960

It is better than anything I have seen on Y&R since John died! I really like this s/l. It is also more well done than anything they have done lately.

#29   2007/10/25 09:24AM
    calliope

Am I the only person who likes JT? It seems like someone is always saying he should die!
    I keep looking for John to show up and impart words of wisdom to Jack!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list