List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Started by needsoap at 2007/10/24 08:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:07AM, Views: 3102, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/24 11:31PM
    Re: So what does everyone think of the
    Alexis001

I loved it! I think the acting was great by everyone. It made me want to watch, and I really looked forward to seeing it the next day! Even though Phyllis wasn't there, I thought her acting was really good! I also enjoyed Nikki and Victor coming together to support each other. I do think for the hype, it should have been a little better!

#12   2007/10/25 01:54AM
    coolkraft

Quote needsoap: i found it genuinely underwhelming...to the point that i barely followed it.

agreed....no one died....no big changes...cheezy set fake looking bricks etc....another disappointment from these dull new Y & R writers....LML go home

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/25 01:55AM
    #13   2007/10/25 04:49AM
    taxman

Jeez, tough audience?!
    I thought, while watching it last night, what they could/should have done differently? Yeah, I guess they coulda killed off some people? But, there is just no way that having to write so many stories, so often, that they can write an edge-of-your-seat thriller?!
    Plus, don't you think "knowing" what's going to happen by being a member of this web site takes a lot of the edge off?
    C'Mon, people. It is what it is! Nothing more. Nothing less. You need to "escape" an hour a day? Enjoy! If it pi$$es you off so much, why do you aggravate yourselves? Life's to short! Enjoy it!
    'Course, I could be wrong.........

#14   2007/10/25 05:24AM
    Kimberly46

I think it's the greatest I've seen in a long time from this show. So far I'm really impressed by everything. I won't mention what the US will see today because I don't want to be part of a spoiler, but I was blown away at how a certain scene comes out.

I was disappointed also by the phasing out of little groups each day, but to them it's happening all on the same day. So in the long run, everything is okay.

#15   2007/10/25 06:31AM
    SndrElkins

I like it. It something different anyway

#16   2007/10/25 06:34AM
    Revasfan

Quote taxman: Jeez, tough audience?!
    I thought, while watching it last night, what they could/should have done differently? Yeah, I guess they coulda killed off some people? But, there is just no way that having to write so many stories, so often, that they can write an edge-of-your-seat thriller?!
    Plus, don't you think "knowing" what's going to happen by being a member of this web site takes a lot of the edge off?
    C'Mon, people. It is what it is! Nothing more. Nothing less. You need to "escape" an hour a day? Enjoy! If it pi$$es you off so much, why do you aggravate yourselves? Life's to short! Enjoy it!

I'm never one to get pi$$ed about story's but this one, I feel like I have the right. They advertised something that they didn't deliver. NOT FAIR. I'm still watching, angrily.
    But I won't be happy until I see at least one person bite the ashes.

#17   2007/10/25 06:35AM
    heart and soul

I like this storyline and it has some excitment to it.
    do we have a new head writer in the midst?

#18   2007/10/25 07:05AM
    granny45

Quote taxman: Jeez, tough audience?!

I don't think you are wrong at all - I think you are right on target!!!

#19   2007/10/25 07:16AM
    Rquattro

I really liked it. I thought the build up to it was a bit abrupt, but I thought the last three shows were really well done. I even got to enjoy a couple of characters that annoyed me up until now including Amber. I loved how she fell apart at the end of her scene. I was really getting tired of the same ol same ol, GCAC, Coffee House, GYM, basket ball crt. This was good, and exciting. Two thumbs up.

#20   2007/10/25 07:23AM
    Delonjo

Quote needsoap: i found it genuinely underwhelming...to the point that i barely followed it.

Typical useless stunt that wasn't planned to be anything more than a promotional blitz. TPTB should be ashamed that they have no clothes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list