List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?

Started by needsoap at 2007/10/24 08:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/28 10:07AM, Views: 2967, Replies: 81
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/24 08:47PM
    So what does everyone think of the "out of the ashes" storyline?
    needsoap

i found it genuinely underwhelming...to the point that i barely followed it.

#2   2007/10/24 08:59PM
    Re: So what does everyone think of the
    sarasecret007

I liked how they put them all in groups but, it would've been more interesting if they'd all been trapped together.

#3   2007/10/24 09:01PM
    Evsmom

It's keeping my attention! I think it would have been better if they were showing a little bit about everyone every day instead of different "sets" of people each day. I still can't wait to watch the next episode!

#4   2007/10/24 09:04PM
    khkjhl

It was alright, I like to see more of Kevin and Jana steamy scenes. Kevin talent is too hot to go to waste.

#5   2007/10/24 09:07PM
    Jentra

I think it's awesome so far! No matter how it turns out (with the characters involved), I think it is very well done. I know this is the first time I've actually been excited about watching every day. Haven't felt that way in a looooong time.

#6   2007/10/24 09:08PM
    sarasecret007

Yeah, I agree on that one too. I was having coffee down at this place called the "V" and one of my employees walked in and it was 10:30am, show started at 11:30am. I couldn't be rude and tell her I had to go so I missed the first part of it. Everyday I've been watching the time. Go have coffee kill some time and then watch. By the way Evesmom did you go into the lounge and check out what I do? I can't put my horses pictures on here. I totally loved today's show almost better than Shick and Shack.

#7   2007/10/24 09:11PM
    Evsmom

Quote sarasecret007: Yeah, I agree on that one too. I was having coffee down at this place called the "V" and one of my employees walked in and it was 10:30am, show started at 11:30am. I couldn't be rude and tell her I had to go so I missed the first part of it. Everyday I've been watching the time. Go have coffee kill some time and then watch. By the way Evesmom did you go into the lounge and check out what I do? I can't put my horses pictures on here. I totally loved today's show almost better than Shick and Shack.

I don't usually go to the lounge. How'd you know anything about our horses?

#8   2007/10/24 09:21PM
    sarasecret007

I didn't know you have horse? I was talking about mine. I can't seem to put the pictures of my horses under my edit profile. I can't put any pictures up unless it's me. Anywho, I just visited the lounge for the first time and saw this post about wanting to know what people do as a career or something like that. I just thought I would strike a conversation with you. You don't have email listed or profile listed. I don't know if anyone can even view mine.

#9   2007/10/24 09:26PM
    Evsmom

Quote sarasecret007: I didn't know you have horse? I was talking about mine. I can't seem to put the pictures of my horses under my edit profile. I can't put any pictures up unless it's me. Anywho, I just visited the lounge for the first time and saw this post about wanting to know what people do as a career or something like that. I just thought I would strike a conversation with you. You don't have email listed or profile listed. I don't know if anyone can even view mine.

Oh! Now I get it! We have three horses, a pony and board a few too. You had me going there...I couldnt figure out how you knew that! I was starting to think ESP or something!

And your pics might be the wrong size. Try making it 80 x 80 and see if that works.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 09:27PM
    #10   2007/10/24 09:28PM
    sarasecret007

No I do the horse-drawn carriage rides here in Nashville and have been having a horrible time getting it to show on here under my profile picture. Just want to change it around a bit. Staying on post-I loved the storyline on the whole thing.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list